Sunday, December 15, 2019

39

                                               
V. 11 - 9/29/12 - I was thinking to myself: Jesus spoke to some about His Passion, to some about His Heart, to some about His Cross and many other things. I would like to know who has been most favored by Jesus: And my lovable Jesus, on coming, told me: My daughter, do you know who has been most favored by Me? The soul to whom I have manifested the prodigies and the power of My Most Holy Will. All other things are parts of Me while My Will is the center, the Life, the ruler of everything. My will directed My Passion, gave Life to My Heart and exalted the Cross. My Will encompasses everything, captures everything and gives effect to everything; therefore, My Will is more than everything. As a consequence, the one to whom I have spoken about My Will - she has been he most favored, among everyone and everything. Even more, one who is in My Will is My Passion, she is My Heart, she is My Cross and she is My very Redemption. There is nothing dissimilar between Myself and her.

V. 11 - 3/8/14 - So, as she lives and dies in My Volition, there is no good which she does not carry with herself because there is no good which My Will  does not contain; My Will is the Life of all the good that creatures do. Therefore, as the soul dies in My Will, she carries with her the Masses that are celebrated and the prayers and the good works that are done because they are all fruits of My Will. And this is still very little compared to the operating of My Will Itself that the soul carries with her as her own. One instant of the operating in My Will is enough to surpass all the works of all creatures, past, present and future. So, as the soul dies in My Will, there is no beauty that matches her, nor heights, riches, sanctity, wisdom or love; nothing - nothing can equal her. As the soul who dies in My Will enters into the Heavenly Fatherland, not only will the Heaven’s gates open but the entire Heaven will bow to welcome her into the Celestial Dwelling, to honor the working of My Will…

V. 19 - 7/23/26 - So, the many knowledge(s) about My Will, will serve My Will Itself as glory and triumph and will serve the creatures as path to find Life and receive It. The height and immensity of My Will, will serve creatures so as to never let them stop but always move forward in order to reach It as much as  they can; and the multiplicity of these knowledge(s) will serve the freedom of each one to take what they want. In fact,  each knowledge contains Life of My Will. The more they take and do, the more of the Life of  My Will, will grow in them…

V. 16 - 11/15/23 - And besides, if it pleases You so much that Your Will reign upon earth, why have You waited so long? And why when You came  upon earth, did You not do both things Yourself - that is, the Redemption and the Fiat Voluntas Tua  on earth as it is in Heaven?  Then again He added: I could have very well done both things Myself when I came upon earth but the creature is not capable of receiving the work of her Creator all at once and I Myself delight in giving always new surprises of love. And besides, the creature had profaned her taste with her own will; she had caused the breath of her soul to stink with so many ugly things as to be disgusting to Me. She had reached the point of having a taste for the most revolting things, to the point of letting a rotten fluid flow over the three powers of her soul, such that her nobility could no longer be recognized. Therefore, first I had to take care of all this with My Redemption, giving her all the remedies, giving all these evils the bath of My Blood in order to wash them. Had I wanted to do both things, since man was so dirty, blind and deaf, rendered so by his human will, he would not have the eyes of the intelligence to comprehend My Will, nor the ears to listen to It, nor the heart to receive It. And My Will, not being understood and finding no place in which to dwell, would have turned back to Heaven again. Therefore, it was necessary that man comprehend the goods of Redemption first, so as to dispose himself to comprehend the good of the Fiat Voluntas Tua on earth as it is in Heaven… In all created things, since they had come out of Me, I had placed a divine taste, but by doing her will, even in holy things, the soul does not find this taste. So, in order to let you enjoy the taste of My Will alone, I am attentive not to let you taste anything else, that I may dispose you to receive more sublime lessons about My Will. If this was necessary for you, more so for the whole Church, to which I had to make known the minor things first and then the greatest of all, which is My Will.

V. 14 - 9/24/22 - All the evil  in man is that he has lost the seed of My Will; therefore, he does nothing but cover himself with the greatest crimes that degrade him and make him act like a madman. Oh !  How many follies they are about to commit ! Just penalty - since they want to have their own self as God


No comments:

Post a Comment