Saturday, December 28, 2019

22

                                         

V. 34 - 5/23/37 - My Blessed daughter, My Will is Order and the sign if He reigns in the soul is perfect order which generates peace. So, that peace is the daughter of order, order is the immediate son and generated by My Fiat. But you don’t know what great good order produces; He gives dominion to the creature and renders her dominator of herself, dominator of all created things and since her dominion is Divine because by My Volition she dominates over My Will Himself and over everyone.

V. 34 - 12/8/36 - I can say that this Celestial Creature loved as a God knows how to love. She had Our same follies of Love for Us and for all creatures and that Loving one time, She Loves, Loves always without ever ceasing; Her Prayer was conceived in My Prayer and therefore, It had an immense value, a Power over Our Supreme Being and Who could not deny Her anything.

V.34 - 6/28/37 - There is no act more beautiful, scene more enchanting than of the creature entering in Our Will and every time that she enters, so many times We renew her in Our Divine Being, giving her new charismas of Love.

V. 35 - 8/23/37 - Daughter, there is a great difference between one who is all attention, all eyes, all heart because she wants My Will and between one who wants Him but without great attention. It seems that they have no eye in order to look at Him in all things, heart in order to love Him or voice in order to call Him; perhaps these possess My Will in a small part, so His fullness is far from them.

V. 35 - 8/29/37 - You must know that unique purpose why We created Creation; it was just this: Creation should serve as residence to man and man should serve for Our Residence. We wanted to form so many of Our Lives for how many creatures We brought forth to the light of day. Each of them should have possessed Our Life, but Speaking and Working Life…

V. 35 - 9/6/37 My daughter, all the goods of the creature is tied up to My Divine Will and if from this, she undoes herself, all her goods are finished. You must know that every time one does the human volition, one loses the Divine one with all His goods; hence, one loses all the beauty, all what is holy and good, so that it is an incalculable loss and the creature becomes cast into the most squalid misery

V. 35 - 9/12/37 My daughter, one act in My Will is so much that It’s power gives of the incredible. As you called everyone, I felt Myself loved in return by everyone and you, having a free meritorious will, as you, emitted your act, My Will sent forth from Itself a Love, a Glory, a great Happiness by which everyone felt themselves invested and the Angels and the Saints felt a glory and great happiness and they feel themselves re-loved more by God and those of the earth more helps, more graces according to their dispositions.

V. 13 - 11/4/21 - Among Ourselves, the Three Divine Persons, We had no need to speak in order to understand One Another. However, in the Creation, I wanted to use the word, so I said: “Fiat”, and things were made. To this “Fiat”, I bound and gave power that creatures might have the word to understand one another.





No comments:

Post a Comment