Sunday, December 15, 2019

40

V. 17 - 9/18/24 - To live in My Will is to reign; to do My Will is to be submitted to My orders. The first state is to possess; the second is to receive My orders and execute them. To live in My Will is to make My Will one’s own, as one’s own thing, it is to dispose of It; to do My Will is to hold It as Will of God, not as one’s own thing, nor can one dispose of It as one wants. To live in My Will is to live with one single Will - that of God; and since It is a Will all holy, pure, all peace and It is one single Will that reigns, there are no contrasts - everything is peace. Human passions tremble before this Supreme Will and would want to shun It; nor do they dare to even move or oppose It, seeing that Heaven and earth tremble before this Holy Will. So, the first step of living in the Divine Will - what does It do? It lays the divine order in the depth of the soul, emptying her of what is human - of tendencies, of passions, of inclinations and the like. On the other hand, to do My Will is to live with two Wills and when I give orders to do Mine, one feels the weight of one’s own will which causes contrasts. And even if one follows the orders of My Will with faithfulness, one feels the weight of one’s rebellious nature., of one’s passions and inclinations. How many Saints, though they may have reached the highest perfection, feel their own will, waging war against them, keeping them oppressed; and many are forced to cry out: “Who will free me from this body of death? - that is, from this will of mine that wants to give me death to the good that I want to do?”  My daughter, the living in My Will is the living that is closest to the Blessed in Heaven; and it is so distant from one who does My Will and is faithfully submitted to My orders, just as Heaven is distant from the earth, just as the distance between a son and a servant and between a king and a subject. And besides, this is a gift that I want to give in these times, so sad - that they may not only do My Will; but possess It. Am I perhaps not free to give whatever I want, whenever I want and to whomever I want? This living in My Will is the greatest gift I want to give to creatures. My goodness wants to make even a greater display of love towards creatures; and since I have given them everything and have nothing else to give to make Myself loved, I want to give then the gift of My Will, so that, by possessing It, they may love the great good they possess. And do not be surprised if you see that they do not understand. In order to understand, they would have to dispose themselves to the greatest of sacrifices: that of not giving life, even in holy things, to their own will. Then would they feel the possession of Mine and they would touch with their own hands what it means to live in My Will. You, however, be attentive and do not be bothered by the difficulties they raise; and I, little by little, will make My way to make them understand the living in My Will.

V. 18 - 10/1/25 This had been the first act of man - to reject My Supreme Will; therefore, it was appropriate for My Humanity to take the first step toward It, centralizing this Eternal Will within Me, as center of life and bringing It once again to man through My Life, My works and pains so that he might return to his Creator placing himself in the order for which he was created. The soul who lives in My Will is in the center of My Humanity and everything I did and suffered is around her for her help…If My Will had wanted to enter the field on It’s Own in order to call man, he would have been frightened. Instead, I wanted to call him with everything I did and suffered, like many enticements, pushes, encouragements and means to make him return into My arms. So, everything I did and suffered is the carrier of man to God. Now, one who lives in My Will, by living in the center of My Humanity, takes all the fruits of everything I did and suffered and enters the order of Creation; and My Will fulfills in him the full purpose for which he was created. Others, then, who do not live in My Will, find the means to be saved but do not enjoy all the fruits of Creation and of Redemption.

V.11 - 11/27/13 - My Will is the highest point that can exist both in Heaven and on earth and when the soul has reached It, she has subdued everything and has done everything. There is nothing left for her to do but to dwell over these heights, enjoy them and understand this Will of Mine more and more that is not yet understood well either in Heaven or on earth. There is much time for you to be spent in It because you have understood very little and much remains for you to understand.. My Will is so great that whoever does It can call himself a god of the earth; and just as My Will forms the beatitude of Heaven, these gods who do My Will form the beatitude of the earth and of those who are near them. There is no good that exists on earth that is not attributed to these gods of My Will - whether as direct or as indirect cause; everything is due to them. Just as there is no happiness in Heaven that does not come from Me, so there is no good on earth that does not come from them.





No comments:

Post a Comment