Saturday, December 28, 2019

25

                                                 
V. 11 - 9/12/13 - Everything I have done before has been graces to dispose you to the ecstasy of My Will because when I dispose a soul to live in a higher way in My Will, I have to manifest Myself in order to infuse Graces so great. Surprised, I said: What are You saying, O Jesus? What? Your Will is ecstasy? Yes, My Volition is true and perfect ecstasy and you break this ecstasy whenever you want to think about yourself

V. 17 - 11/27/24 - I was thinking about the immutability of God and the mutability of creatures. What difference! Now, Jesus moved in my interior, saying to me: My daughter, look: there is not one point in which My Being is not present. I have no place where to oscillate, either to the right or to the left or to the back - no empty space  that is not filled with Me. Finding not one point where I am not present, My firmness feels unshakeable  This is My eternal immutability. This immense immutability renders Me immutable in pleasures: what I like, I like always; immutable in loving, in enjoying, in wanting; once I have loved, enjoyed, wanted something, there is no danger that I may ever change. In order to change, I would have to restrict My immensity - which I cannot do nor do I want to. My immutability is the most beautiful halo that crowns My Head, extends under My Feet and renders eternal homage to My immutable Sanctity. - In speaking about the mutability of the creature, He said: Poor creature! How tiny is her little space! And as tiny as it is, her place is not even stable and fixed: today she is at one point, tomorrow she is flung to another. This is also the reason why today she loves, she likes someone, something or some place; tomorrow she changes and maybe even despises what yesterday she liked and loved. But do you know what renders the poor creature mutable? It is her human will that rendered her fickle in love, in pleasures, in the good she does. The human will is an impetuous wind that moves the creature at every blow like an empty reed - now to the right, now to the left. This is why, in creating her, I wanted her to live of My Will - so that, arresting this impetuous wind of the human will It might render her firm in good, stable in love, holy in operating. I wanted to let her live in the immense territory of My immutability. But the creature was not content; she wanted her own tiny little place and rendered herself the amusement of herself, of others and of her very passions. This is why I pray - I supplicate the creature to take this Will of Mine, to make It her own, that she may return into that immutable Will from which she came, so that she may no longer be fickle but stable and firm. I have not changed  - I wait for her, I long for her, I want her always in My Will.

V. 32 - 3/19/33 - As the Divine Will is the depository of everyone and everything, thus the human will is depository of all her thoughts, words, works and steps, etc., it loses nothing of all that she does, rather they form one single thing with her and with indelible characters every thought, word, suffering, everything remains written and sealed; it can be given that the memory doesn’t keep count of everything, it has forgotten many things but the will hides everything and loses nothing so that it is the depository and bearer of all her acts. Hence, the Divine Volition is depository and bearer of everyone and everything, the human volition is depository and bearer of itself. What triumph will it be eternally, what honor and glory for one who has piously thought and worked? And what confusion for one who has deposited in the human volition sins, passions, unworthy works and rendered herself bearer of her own evils? And if the evils are very grave, she will be pasture of the eternal flames and if less grave, she will be pasture of the purgative flames that by way of fire and sufferings will purify that dirtied human will but she cannot restitute the good, the holy works that she has not done.

V. 14 - 3/13/22 - This is why I loved - I desired so much to hear what Jesus told you and I wanted to tell others: it was light and fragrance that I felt and I wanted others to share in them. If you know the great good that my soul has received in hearing these truths that Jesus was saying to you ! How it still drips with light and emanates celestial fragrance that not only gives me refreshment but serves as light to me and to those who are near me. And as you do your acts in the Divine Volition, I take special part in them because I feel the seed of His Most Holy Will that you were sowing in me. And I : Let me see your soul - how does it drip with light ? He opened himself on the side of the heart and I saw his soul all dripping with light. Those drops were merging and separating, one flowing over the other - it was beautiful to look at. And he: Have you seen ? How beautiful it is to hear these truths ! Those who do not hear them drip with such darkness as to strike terror.



No comments:

Post a Comment