Saturday, December 28, 2019

19

                                                   
V. 30 - 11/4/31 - My daughter, My Human Will didn’t have one act of Life rather it remained in the act of receiving the continuous act of My Divine Will that I possessed as Word of the Celestial Father. Hence, all the acts and sufferings, prayers, breaths and heartbeats of Mine that I did, My Human will, undergoing the Life of the Divine Will, formed so many knots in order to retie human wills to Mine; and since these human wills were as residences, some collapsed, others damaged and others reduced to rubble, My Divine Will, working in My Humanity with My acts prepared the helps in order to sustain the collapsed ones, in order to cement the damaged ones and in order to raise again over the same rubble the destroyed residences, I did nothing for Myself, as I didn’t have any need; I did everything in order to redo, to rehabilitate human wills. My only need was Love and that I wanted to be loved in return.

V. 15 - 7/1/23 - And one who is willing to listen to Me forms My joy and My delights in conversing with her. You must know that when I manifest one Truth of Mine which is not yet known, It is a new creation that I make and I love very much to release from Myself, the many goods and secrets which I contain. But as much as I may speak, since I am that act, ever new, that never repeats Itself, I always desire to say more; and as I speak, I always have more new things that I would like to say because that newness is never exhausted  in Me - I am always new in Love, new in Beauty, new in Contentment, in Harmonies - new in everything and ever new. This is why I never tire anyone as I have always new things to give and to say and the irresistible force that pushes Me to manifest Myself is Love. In an outpouring of Love I issued the Creation; everything that can be seen in the whole universe was all inside of Me. Love made the shadow of My Light overflow from My Interior and I created the sun; the shadow of My Immensity and of My Harmonies; and I extended the Heavens, harmonizing them with many stars and celestial spheres. These and other things that I created were nothing other than shadows of Mine that I released from Myself; and My Love had It’s outpouring and I took great delight in seeing what was contained in Me, spread out in little particles hovering over all creation…Imagine then, what My Contentment is in manifesting My Truths to the soul who, not in a mute language but with speaking voice, will manifest My Goods, My Truths, to others, in order to infuse in others the good she has received. Therefore, in manifesting My Truths, My Love finds It’s outpouring and becomes festive and I greatly love one who is willing to listen to Me.

V,16 - 2/2/24 - On hearing this, I said: But tell me my Love what does eternity mean and what is this eternal round? And Jesus added: My daughter, eternity is an immense circle, such that one cannot know either where It begins or where It ends. In this circle, there is God, without beginning and without end and there He possesses infinite happiness, beatitude, joys, riches, beauty, etc. At each Divine motion which never ceases, He issues new happiness, new beauties, new beatitudes, etc., from this circle of eternity. But this new act is an act that is never interrupted, though each one is different from the other; distinct among themselves and Our Contentment(s) are always new; Our beatitudes are such and so many, that while We are enjoying one, another surprises Us. And it is always so and they never end - they are eternal, immense, just as We are; and what is eternal has the virtue of making ever new things arise. What is old, things that are repeated, do not exist in what is eternal…And depending on the good that the soul has practiced on earth, which is in some harmony with Our varied beatitudes, she will come closer to Us and will fill herself, in large gulps, with that beatitude whose seed she contains, to the point of overflowing. She will share in everything that the circle of eternity contains; she will be filled with it in place of the seeds acquired on earth .

V. 13 - 10/9/21 - While I was having supper with My disciples, I was surrounded not only by them but by the whole human family; I had all creatures near Me, one by one; I knew them all and I called them by name. I also called you and I gave you the place of honor between Me and John, constituting you the little secretary of My Will. And as I divided the lamb, in offering it to My Apostles, I gave it to all and to each one. That lamb, bled dry, roasted, cut to pieces, spoke of Me; it was the symbol of My Life and how I was to reduce Myself for the love of all.  And I wanted to give it to all as delicious food that represented My Passion because everything I did, said and suffered was converted by My love into food for man. But do you know why I called everyone and gave the lamb to all ? Because I too wanted food from them. I wanted everything they would do to be food for Me. I wanted the food of their love, of their works, of their words - of everything.






No comments:

Post a Comment