Saturday, December 28, 2019

24

                               
.V. 24 - 10/3/28 - My daughter, if Rome has the primacy of My Church, she owes it to Jerusalem because the beginning of Redemption was precisely in Jerusalem. In that homeland, from the little town of Nazareth, I chose My Virgin Mother; I Myself was born in the little town of Bethlehem and all of My Apostles were from that homeland. And even though, ungrateful, she did not want to recognize Me and rejected the goods of My Redemption, it cannot be denied that the origin, the beginning, the first people who received the good of it were from this city. The first criers of the Gospel, those who established Catholicism in Rome were My Apostles - that is, from this homeland. Now, there will be an exchange: if Jerusalem gave  to Rome the life of religion and therefore of Redemption, Rome will give to Jerusalem the Kingdom of the Divine Will. This is so true, that just as I chose a Virgin from the little town of Nazareth for the Redemption, so I have chosen another virgin in a little town of Italy belonging to Rome, to whom the mission of the Kingdom of the Divine Fiat has been entrusted. And since this must be known in Rome just as My coming upon earth was known in Jerusalem, Rome will have the great honor of requiting Jerusalem, by making known to her the Kingdom of My Will. Then, will Jerusalem will repent of her ingratitude and will embrace the life of the religion which she gave to Rome;  and, grateful, she will receive from Rome the life and the great gift of the Kingdom of My Divine Will. And not only Jerusalem but all of the other nations will receive from Rome the great gift of the Kingdom of My Fiat, the first criers of It, It’s Gospel - all full of peace, of happiness and of restoration of the creation of man…

V. 24 - 8/6/28 - Operating in My Fiat is Life that the soul takes into herself, It is Divine Life - Life with the fullness and the source of all goods. For each act done in My Will, the soul encloses within herself a Life that has no beginning and no end; she encloses an act from which everything springs forth - a fount that never exhausts. But what is it that springs forth? Continuous sanctity springs forth; happiness, beauty, love, spring forth - all of the Divine qualities are in the act of springing and growing continuously. If a soul could possess one act alone done in My Will and all the good works of all creatures of all centuries could be put together, they could never equal this single act done in My Will because it is Life that reigns in this act while in the other works done outside of My Will there is no life but a work without life. - Therefore, as much as other creatures may do or sacrifice themselves, they can never please Me if I do not see the Life of My Will flow within them. In fact, since their works are without Life, the love that always loves, the sanctity that always grows, the beauty that is always embellished, the joy that always smiles are not in them. My daughter, My Will is Light and the prerogative and virtue of It’s Light is to empty of every passion, the soul who lets herself be dominated by It.. Therefore, she has nothing to do but enjoy her fortune and spread the light that she possesses to all.

V.12 - 11/20/17 - Oh, the beautiful living in My Will! I like it so much that I will make disappear all other sanctities under any aspect of virtue in the future generations and I will make the sanctity of living in My Will re-appear, which are and will not be human sanctities but Divine. Their sanctity will be so high that, Like Suns, they will eclipse the most beautiful Stars of the Saints of the past generations.

V. 18 - 10/24/25 - My Will is one single act which has no succession of acts. This single act is as though fixed to one point that never moves; and this point is eternity and while being one single act, prime act, endless act, It’s circumference is so immense that nothing can escape It…Now one who lives in My Will, possesses this single act.

V. 20 - 1/1/27 - Now, you must know that one who puts an end to her will, returns into the origin from which she came and the new Life, the Life of Light, the Perennial Life of My Will begins in her.

V.23 - 2/28/28 - However, all those who will have acquired these knowledge(s) be it in all, be it in part, they will have the noble title of the children of My Kingdom

V. 14 - 4/12/22 - Ah! If man did not sin, My Justice would have nothing to do with the creature. But as guilt begins, My Justice places Itself on the way. Do you think that I wanted to strike man? No, No; on the contrary, it grieves Me -it is hard for Me to touch him. But he forces Me to and induces Me to strike him.




No comments:

Post a Comment