Saturday, December 28, 2019

20

                                             
V. 21 - 4/14/27 - All that I suffered in My Humanity was nothing other than all the evil that the human will had produced for the poor creature. It formed the prison and took away his freedom to be able to move about in his God, in the heavens wherever he wanted; it incapacitated him in doing good; it took away his light; and it engulfed him with dense darkness. And I came to earth and enclosed Myself in the prison of My dear Mama and even though She was holy, it cannot be denied that prison was the most restrictive prison that could exist in the world. I could neither reach out with My Hand nor move a Foot; I could not take a step. There was not even enough space to open My Eyes. The human will had done all that to the creature, and I, from the beginning of My Conception, came to suffer the pain that the human will had given; to break down the prison of the human will and to restore to man what he had lost. I wanted to be born in a stall and suffer the most extreme poverty because the human volition had formed more than a stall for the poor creature while the passions had formed manure in their souls. The human will, blowing, had left them - more than the wind - immobilized by an internal cold which influenced even their nature, taking away not only their earthly happiness but making them experience hunger and poverty - not only in the soul but also in their body. And I wanted to suffer the freezing cold, extreme poverty, the smell of manure that was in the stall. Seeing the two animals close by gave Me the sorrow that the human will had almost converted into beasts Our most beautiful work, Our dear gem, Our dear image, that was poor man. There was no pain that I suffered that did not have the human will as it’s beginning and I subjected Myself to everything so as to rehabilitate it again in the Kingdom of the Supreme Fiat. In My Passion, I wanted to suffer being stripped in the flagellation and place nude on the Cross being torn apart in such a horrible way that My Bones could even be counted - I wanted to suffer all amid confusion, abandonment and unspeakable bitterness. All of that was nothing other than the fruit of the human volition that had stripped the creature of all goods and with it’s poisonous breath had covered him with confusion and humiliations to the point of transforming him in a horrible way and making him the object of scorn for all his enemies. Daughter, if you want to know all the evils that the human will has done, study well My Own Life. Count one by one all My pains and you will read the black characters of all the evils; you will read the evil history of the human will, you will experience such horror in reading it that you would prefer to die rather than allow one syllable of the human will to enter into you.

V. 24 - 9/21/28 - I will lay siege to the human will; I will embitter and destroy what serves to nourish it and therefore, many chastisements will occur that will be nothing but the siege that I will lay to all that is human in such a way that, tired and disillusioned, they will feel the need for My Divine Fiat to reign in their midst; and as soon - as It sees that they long for It, It will take dominion and It will provide them with everything in abundance and will make them happy. Therefore, you, have no concern; I know how to dispose all the events in order to obtain the intent.

V. 24 - 9/21/28 - …Such is My Divine Will and the acts done in It; they are always Light but those who profit from this Light are the ones who are disposed.

V. 13 - 10/16/21 - My daughter, look at the great prodigy of the Incarnation. As I was conceived and My Humanity was formed, I made all creatures be reborn in Me. So, in My Humanity, as their were being reborn in Me, I felt each one of their distinct acts. In My Mind, I contained each thought of the creature, good and evil. The good ones, I confirmed in good; I surrounded them with My Grace, I invested them with My Light, so that, being reborn from the Sanctity of My Mind, they might be worthy parts of My Intelligence. For the evil ones then, I repaired, I made penance, I multiplied My thoughts to infinity in order to give the Father the glory of each thought of creatures. In My gazes, words, , in My hands, feet and even in My Heart, I contained the same of each one; and being reborn in Me, everything remained confirmed in the Sanctity of My Humanity. Everything was repaired for and for each pain I suffered a special pain. Then, having made all of them be reborn in Me, I carried them within Me through the whole course of My Life. And do you know when I delivered them ? I delivered them on the Cross, on the bed of My bitter pains, among atrocious  spasms, in the last breath of My Life. As I died, they were born again to new life, all sealed and marked with the whole work of My Humanity…Do you see what sanctity man contains? The Sanctity of My Humanity. This is why I love man so much: he is a birth from Me…



No comments:

Post a Comment