Sunday, December 15, 2019

45

                                                   
V. 13 - 10/6/21 - My daughter, sin is not just ugly but horrible. It is the black point of man! As he sins, he undergoes a brutal transformation; all the beauty I gave him is covered with such ugliness as to be horrible to the sight  - and not only the particular sense that sins but the whole of man runs along with it. So, sin is his thought, his heartbeat, his breath, his motion, his step. His will has dragged man to one single point and from his whole being, he emanates thick darkness that blinds him and a poisonous air that poisons him. Everything is black around him - everything is deadly. And whoever approaches him, puts himself in a state of danger. Horrible and frightening - such is man in the state of sin. - If man is horrible is in the state of sin, he is also beautiful in the state of grace and of doing good. Good, be it even the tiniest, is the bright point of man. As he does good, he undergoes a celestial, angelic and divine transformation…

V. 14 - 7/10/22 - Do you think that living in My Will is something trivial? There is nothing that equals It, nor sanctity that matches It. It is the real Life, not a fantastic one, as some may imagine; and this Life of Mine is not only in the soul but also in the body. But do you know how this Life of Mine is formed? My Eternal Will is that of the soul, and My Heartbeat, palpitating in her heart, forms My Conception; her love, her pains and all of her acts done in My Will form My Humanity and make Me grow so much that I cannot remain hidden, nor can she help feeling Me. Don’t you feel Me, alive in your interior? This is why I told you that the Sanctity of living in My Will cannot be matched by anything else; all other sanctities will be like little lights, while It will be the great Sun transfused in it’s Creator.

V. 15 - 3/12/23 - You must know that when the Divinity issued the work of Creation, It also issued all the glory, all the goods and happiness that each creature was to receive, not only in this life but also in the Celestial Fatherland. Now , the whole part that was destined for souls who are lost remained suspended, having no one to whom to give itself. Therefore, having to complete everything and absorb everything into Myself, I offered Myself to suffer the privation that they very dammed suffer in hell. Oh! How much did this pain cost Me - it cost Me pain of hell and ruthless death. But it was necessary. Having to absorb everything into Myself - everything that came out of Us in Creation, all the glory, all the goods and happiness, so as to let them come out of Me and enter the field again for all those who wanted to enjoy them, I had to absorb all pains and the very privation of My Divinity…

V. 15 - 5/18/23 - …My daughter, do you think it is easy to find a soul who really wants to suffer? Oh, how hard it is! With words, there are many who want to suffer, but with facts, they run away when one pain oppresses them or other sufferings surround them Oh! How they would rather free themselves. And I remain always the isolated Jesus in pains… And He, all sad: I am going to a sick person and I am being carried by an executioner of souls. And I frightened: Jesus, what are You saying? What? Your ministers, executioners of souls? And He: And how many executioners there are in My Church! There are executioners attached to interests, who make a slaughter of souls and who, with their example, instead of rendering souls detached from all that is earth, engulf them even more. There are the immodest ones who, instead of purifying souls, disfigure them. There are executioners of pastimes, dedicated to pleasures, to strolls and other things who, instead of rendering souls recollected and infusing in them love for prayer and retreat, distract them. These are all the slaughters of souls. How much pain does My Heart not feel, in seeing that the very ones who were to help and sanctity souls, are the cause of their ruin.

V. 14 - 8/6/22 - Only man moved away from Our Will. Oh, how man tumbled and from the highest place, he fell into the deepest abyss ! And in spite of My Redemption, not all of the human family have returned to it’s original state. This means that the gravest thing is to withdraw from the balance of Our Will; it means hurling oneself into chaos, into disorder, into the abyss of all evils.

V. 3 - 5/3/00 - Then, it seemed that Heaven opened and one could see and hear the Feast that the Blessed were making for the Cross. Those who had suffered more were celebrated more on this day. One could distinguish in a special way the martyrs and those who had suffered in a hidden way. Oh, how esteemed was the Cross and those who had suffered more, in that Blessed dwelling. As I was seeing this, a voice resounded throughout the whole of Heaven, saying: If the Lord did not send the crosses upon the earth, He would be like a Father who has no love for His children - Who wants to see them poor and dishonored, instead of honored and rich. The rest I saw during this Feast, I have no words to describe.

V. 11 - 1/12/16 - The nations for which I had a predilection, Italy and France are the ones that have denied Me the most; they held hands in offending Me. Just chastisement: they will hold hands in being humiliated. They will also be the ones that will wage war against the Church. Ah ! My daughter, almost all nations have united in offending Me; they have conspired against Me. What wrong have I done them ? So, almost all of them deserve chastisement.

V. 11 - 8/3/16 - Even more, you must know that each prayer, each reparation, each act of love will be one more Paradise that she acquires. So, the simplest holy act will be one more Paradise; one act less, a Paradise less. In fact, every good act comes from God and therefore in every good act the soul takes God; and since God contains infinite, innumerable, eternal, immense joys - so many that the very Blessed will not arrive in taking them all throughout all eternity…

V. 11 - 9/8/16 - The acts in My Will are the simplest acts and because they are simple, they communicate themselves to all. The light of the sun, because it is simple, is light of every eye - yet the sun is one. One act alone in My Will, like most simple light, diffuses itself in every heart, in every work, in everyone - yet the act is one. My very Being because It is simple, is one single act but an act that contains everything…So, the soul in My Will becomes simple and together with Me she multiplies in all and does good to all. Oh ! If all comprehended the immense value of these acts, even the littlest ones, done in My Will - they would not let one act escape them.

V. 11 - 11/15/16 - My daughter, the more you fuse yourself in Me, the more I fuse Myself in you. So, it is one earth that the soul forms her Paradise; according to how much she fills herself with holy thoughts, with holy desires, affections, words, works and steps, so does she keep forming her Paradise …

V. 11 - 11/21/15 - …At many points they will say: Here, there was such and such city, here such and such buildings. Some points will disappear completely. Time is short - man has reached the point of forcing Me to chastise him. He wanted to challenge Me, to incite Me and I remained patient - but all times come. They did not want to know Me by means of love and mercy - they will know Me by means of Justice.

V. 11 - 2/2/17 - My daughter, the world has become unbalanced because it has lost the thought of My Passion. In darkness, it has not found the light of My Passion which illuminates it; and as it would make known to it My love and how much souls cost Me, it might turn to loving the One Who has truly loved it; and the light of My Passion, guiding it, would put It’s guard against all dangers. In weakness, it has not found the strength of My Passion that would sustain it…

V. 11 - 1/30/16 - My daughter, when the soul lives completely in My Will, if she thinks, her thoughts are reflected in My Mind in Heaven; if she desires, if she speaks, if she loves - everything is reflected in Me and everything I do is reflected in her.

V. 11 - 12/30/16 - Oh, how My Will and My Love triumphed in the midst of My enemies. They would strike Me with scourges and I would strike their hearts with My Love; and with My Will, I would chain them. They would prick My Head with thorns and My Love would turn on the light in their minds to make Me known. They would open wounds on Me and My Love would heal the wounds of their souls. They gave Me death and My Love gave life back to them; so much so, that as I breathed My last on the Cross, the flames of My Love, touching their hearts, forced them to prostrate themselves before Me and to confess Me as true God. Never was I so glorious and triumphant as I was in My pains during the course of My mortal life down here.

V. 11 - 6/29/14 - Now, My daughter, My “ ad intra” that I spoke to you is precisely this: sometimes I keep you together with Me, with My Humanity and you take part in My pains, in the works and in the joys of My Humanity; some other times, drawing you inside of Me, I make you to be dissolved within My Divinity. How many times have I not made you swim within Me, keeping you so deep inside of Me that you could see nothing but Me, inside and outside of yourself and you took part in  can still enjoy the effects of those works in their lives, according to their love.

No comments:

Post a Comment