Thursday, December 12, 2019

47

                                                       
V. 15 - 4/20/23 - Now, I was thinking to myself: If Jesus loves so much that this way of living in the Divine Will be known - since It will be a new era that will bring so much good as to surpass the very goods of His Redemption - He could have spoken to the Pope who, as the Head of the Church, having the authority, could immediately influence the members of the whole Church by making known this celestial doctrine and by bringing this great good to the human generations; or He could have spoken to some authoritative people. To them, it would be easier; but how can I, poor ignorant one and unknown, make this great good known? And Jesus, sighing and pressing me more tightly to Himself, told me: Daughter, so very dear to My Supreme Volition, it is My usual way to do My greatest works in virgin and unknown souls; and not only virgin by nature but virgin in their affections, heart and thoughts because true virginity is the divine shadow and only in My Shadow can I fecundate My greatest works. During these times in which I came to redeem, there were also Pontiffs and authorities but I did not go to them because My Shadow was not there. Therefore, I chose a Virgin, unknown to all but well known to Me; and if true virginity is My Shadow,, it was divine jealousy that, choosing Her unknown, wanting Her all for Myself, kept Her unknown to all others. But even though this Celestial Virgin was unknown, I made Myself known, by making My was to make Redemption known to all. The greater the work I want to do, the more I cover the soul with the appearance of the most ordinary things. Now, since the persons you mention are known people, the divine jealousy could not maintain it’s watch and the Divine Shadow - oh, how hard it is to find It! And besides, I choose whomever I please. It is established that two Virgins must come to Humanity’s aid - one for the salvation of man and the other to make My Will reign upon earth so that the purpose that man was created may have it’s complete fulfillment…

V. 26  -5/9/29 - My Word is Life and as I kept speaking to you about My Fiat, more than a tender Father, so I kept forming It’s Life in you. In fact, you could never have understood what regarded My Will, had you not had It’s Life in you because It is what forms one’s life that one has true interest in comprehending and defending; what does not form one’s life enters into the secondary order, not the primary, and one does not feel the true love which one can have for one’s own  life. So, to the very Life of My Fiat, formed in you, I could entrust all of It’s knowledge(s), to be able to form as many other Lives of It in the creatures. And besides, I was to do with you what I did with Myself; when I came upon earth, I observed all laws, I submitted Myself to all sacrifices of the ancient  law in a perfect way, as no one else had observed up to that time; and after I completed everything within Me, consummating in My Humanity all the laws and sanctities of the ancient world, I abolished them and gave rise to the new law of grace and to the new sanctity which I brought upon earth. So, I have done with you; I centralized in you the pains, the sacrifices, the battles of the present sanctity in order to complete it and therefore be able to start again the new Sanctity of living in My Will - that is the Fiat Voluntas Tua on earth as It is in Heaven.

V. 33 - 10/7/35 -  My daughter, how sorrowful it is to see so much human perfidy, one nation that deceives the other and they drag by circumstances the poor people into the torment and into the fire, My poor children. You should know that the tempest will be so very strong that it will happen as when an impetuous wind transports with it’s strength stones, earth, trees in a way that it remains emptied by everyone, so much so, that with more ease, new plants can place themselves.  Thus, this tempest will serve to purify the peoples and to make arise the serene day of peace and brotherly union. Pray so that all serves to My glory, to the triumph of My Will and to the good of everyone.






No comments:

Post a Comment