Saturday, December 28, 2019

23

                                             

V. 24 - 7/19/28 - My daughter, three acts from the Trinity concurred in the Creation which were Power, Wisdom and Love. All of Our works are always accompanied by these three acts because Our working is perfect, they are executed with highest Power, with infinite Wisdom and with perfect Love, communicating three immense goods  to the works We are doing; as indeed We gave the great good of the Intellect, Memory and Will to man. Now, in order for the Kingdom of My Divine Will to come, three wills sacrificed as holocaust to the Divinity are needed, that having no life of their own, would give place to Mine, to let It reign and dominate freely so that It may take It’s royal place in all of the human acts, the place that befits It; because it was established by Us from the beginning of the creation of man who, ungrateful,  gave the place to his human will and this made him lose Mine. There is no greater sacrifice before Us than a human will which, while having life, does not exercise it, to give free life to My Fiat. This, however, to great profit for the soul because she gives a human will and receives a Divine One; she gives a finite and limited will and receives an infinite and limitless one.

V. 24 - 7/23/28 - My daughter, the soul who lives in My Will is the luminous point in the world. Wherever these luminous points are present, the current of evil is stopped; My Justice Itself  feels disarmed by the strength of this Light and changes the scourges into Grace. These points are the smile of the earth; their Light is herald and bearer of peace, of beauty, of sanctity, of life that never dies.. They can be called the fortunate points of the earth because in their midst there is the Light that never dims, the life that always rises; while where these luminous points are not present, the earth is obscure and if any good is done, it is like those little lights that have no rays because the source of the Light is missing in that good and therefore it has no strength not virtue to extend or expand. And since the source is missing, they are subject to being extinguished and the earth remains obscured as though buried in thick darkness because the human will is herald of evils, of disturbances, of disorder and the like. So, the soul in whom My Will does not reign puffs out darkness, shadow and restlessness and if she does any good, it is a good invested with fog. Her air is always unhealthy, her fruits unripe, her beauty faded. All the opposite for the soul in whom My Will reigns; she is the true queen who dominates everything, she gives peace to all, does good to all and is welcomed by all; and while she does good to all, she needs no one because the source of My Will that she possesses makes all goods arise within her.

V. 25 - 12/14/28 - My daughter, within Us, in Our Divinity, one single act is enough to do everything. That act is will, thought, word, work and step. So, a single act of Ours is voice that speaks, it is hand that operates, it is foot that walks and enveloping everything, if the creature thinks, works, speaks and walks, it is the virtue of Our single act that, echoing in each act of the creature, communicates the good of the thought, of the word and of all the rest. Therefore, it can be said that We are the Bearer of all creatures and of all their acts. Oh! How offended We feel when Our act bears voice, thought, work and step not only not done for Us but to offend Us. Creatures use Our very acts to form the weapons to wound Us! Human ingratitude, how great you are. Now, one who does Our Divine Will and lives in It, unites herself to Our single act and forming one single act of the will with Ours, she flows together with Our act and together with Us, she makes herself thought, voice, word and step of all. And, Oh! How we enjoy, because Our virtue, investing the human littleness, makes her the bearer of all the acts of creatures together with Us. And she uses all Our acts - not to form weapons to wound Us but to form weapons to defend Us, to love Us and to glorify Us. So We call her Our warrior, who defends Our Rights.

V. 14 - 3/28/22 - This was done by Me when I was on earth. There was nothing for which I did not requite My Divine Father on the part of all creatures; Now, it is done - and I want it, I expect it - by one who lives in My Will. Therefore, one who lives in My Will is the echo of My voice, the repeater of My Life, the perfect glory of My Creation. How could I not love her ? How could I not give to her all that I should give to all the other creatures together, giving her primacy over everything ? Ah, My Love would feel constrained if I did not do so !




No comments:

Post a Comment