Saturday, December 28, 2019

34

                                                     
V. 33 - 6/6/35 - But while I thought about this, my sweet Jesus made me see so many deadly and horrifying things before which the hardest hearts were shaken and the most obstinate were knocked down, everything was terror and fright, I remained so afflicted as to feel myself die and I prayed that He might spare so many scourges. And my beloved Jesus, as if He had pity on my affliction said to me: My daughter, courage, everything will serve to the triumph of My Will and if I strike, it is because I want to restore health; My love is so much, that when I can not conquer by way of love and graces, I seek to conquer by way of terror and fright; human weakness is so much that many times she doesn’t care for My graces, she is deaf to My voices, laughs at My love but it is enough to touch her skin, to take away the necessary things to natural life, that she abases her arrogance, feels so humiliated that she makes herself a rag and I do what I want with her, especially if they don’t have a perfidious and obstinate will; it is enough for one chastisement, to see herself on the edge of the sepulcher that they return in My arms. You should know that I always love My children, My beloved creatures that I would eviscerate Myself in order not to see them stricken so much so that in the deadly times to come, I have put them all in the hands of My Celestial Mama; to Her, I have entrusted them so that She holds them for Me under Her secure mantle. I will give to Her all those who She will want, death itself won’t have power over those who will be in the custody of My Mama. Now while He said this, my dear Jesus made me see with facts that the Sovereign Queen descended from Heaven with an incredible majesty and a tenderness all Maternal turned in the midst of creatures in all the nations and marked Her dear children and those who should not be touched by the scourges; whoever my Celestial Mama touched, the scourges didn’t have the power to touch the creatures. Sweet Jesus gave the right to His Mama to put in safety whom She pleased. How moving it was to see the Celestial Empress turn in all parts of the world who She took between Her Maternal hands, She assembled them to Her breast, hid them under Her mantle, so that not one evil might be able to harm these people who Her Maternal goodness held in Her custody. Guarded and defended. Oh! If everyone might be able to see with how much love and tenderness the Celestial Queen did this office, they would cry from consolation and would love She Who so very much loves us.

V. 33 - 10/13/35 - I loved My Father and to see Him offended was the greatest of My martyrdoms. I loved creatures, they were already mine, I felt them in Me and, of these, there were no offences that they didn’t do, ingratitude that they didn’t commit. My dear Celestial Father justly wanted to strike them, to unmake them and in the middle between one and the other, I remained struck by He Who I so very much loved and I underwent the sufferings for those people, suffering Myself for them; and while with the Father, I remained offended, I also loved them even to folly and I put forth My Life in order to save every single creature; I could not nor did I want to remove Myself from My Celestial Father because He was Mine and I loved Him; rather it was My duty as His true Son, to re-give Him all the glory, the love, the satisfaction that all creatures owed Him and although struck by indescribable  sufferings, I wanted the same to make Me be struck because I loved Him and I loved those people for whom I was stricken…Now, who can tell you how much I suffer in not seeing Myself loved; how My love remains tortured by human ingratitude. I arrive even to make her faults Mine in order to grieve as if they might be Mine, even to do the penitence of it owed to her; I take upon My shoulders all her evils in order to exchange them into goods; I make it Mine even to give her the post in My Humanity as a most dear member to me…Therefore, My daughter, love Me! Love Me!

V. 21 - 3/13/27 - My daughter, to you it seems as if I have left you and you no longer feel My Life in you. My Will has never left you; on the contrary It’s Life in you was at It’s fullest because It never leaves anyone - not even the damned in hell. There It is fulfilling It’s unyielding and irreconcilable Justice because in hell, there is no reconciliation. There My Will forms their torment. It is proper that whoever did not want to receive It so that they could be loved, made happy and glorified, receive It to be tormented and humiliated. Thus My Will leaves no one, neither in Heaven nor on earth nor in hell. Everything is enclosed within It; It has everything in the palm of It’s hand. Nothing can flee from It, neither man, nor fire, nor water, nor the wind, nor the sun. It has It’s sovereignty everywhere and extends It’s Life reigning and dominating everything.




No comments:

Post a Comment