Saturday, December 28, 2019

12

                                               
V. 4 - 1/26/02 - This morning while I was in my usual state, I saw an endless light before me and I comprehended that in that light dwelled the Most Holy Trinity. I also saw the Queen Mama before that light; She was all absorbed in the Most Holy Trinity and She absorbed all Three Divine Persons within Herself in such a way as to be enriched with the three prerogatives of the Sacrosanct Trinity - which are Power, Wisdom and Charity. And just as God loves mankind as part of Himself and as a particle that came out of Him and He ardently desires that this particle of Himself returns into Himself, so does the Queen Mama, by participating in this, loves mankind with passionate love. Now, while comprehending this, I saw the confessor and I prayed the Most Holy Virgin to intercede with the Most Holy Trinity for him. She bowed, taking my prayer to the Throne of God and I saw that from the Divine Throne, a flow of light came out which covered the confessor completely and I found myself inside myself.

V. 4 - 2/24/02 - As I was in my usual state, the Queen Mother came and told me: My daughter, My sorrows, as the prophets say, were a sea of sorrows and in Heaven they have turned into a sea of glory and each of My sorrows has borne the fruit of as many treasures of grace. And just as on earth, they call Me “Star of the Sea” because I guide them to the harbor with certainty; In Heaven, they call Me “Star of Light” for all the Blessed because they are delighted by this Light that My sorrows produced

V. 6 - 12/21/03 - Then, drawing near me, all goodness, She told me: My daughter, courage along the way of sorrow. See, these seven Suns that came out from within My Heart are My Seven Sorrows which produced much Glory and Splendor for Me. These Suns, the Fruits of My Sorrows, dart continuously through the Throne of the Most Holy Trinity Who, feeling wounded, sends Me seven channels of Grace continuously, making Me Their Owner; and I dispense them for the glory of all Heaven, for relief of purging souls and for the benefit of pilgrim souls.

V. 16 - 8/20/23 - And then, there is the example of My Mama - true Sanctity of the living in My Will; Her interior was all eclipsed in the Eternal Sun of the Supreme Volition. Having to be the Queen of the Sanctity of the Saints, Mother and Bearer of My Life to all and therefore of all goods, She remained as though hidden within all, bringing good without making Herself recognized. More than silent sun, She would bring Light without speech, fire without clamor, good without exposing Herself. There was no good which would not come from Her; there was no miracle which would not spring from Her. By living in My Will, She lived hidden within all and She was, and is, the origin of the goods of all. She was so enraptured in God, so fixed and ordered in the Divine Will, that Her whole interior swam in the sea of the Eternal Volition. She was aware of the whole interior of all creatures and She would place Her Own in order to re-order them before God. It was precisely the interior of man, more than the outside, to be in greater need of being redone and re-ordered; and so, having to do the major part, it seemed that She would leave out the minor, while She was the origin of both the external and the internal good. Yet, on the outside, it seemed that She would not do great and sensational works. More than sun, She would pass unobserved and hidden in the cloud of Light of the Divine Will; so much so, that the very Saints have given of themselves, doing apparently more sensational things that My very Mama did. Yet, what are the greatest Saints before My Celestial Mama?  They are just little stars compared to the great Sun; and if they are illuminated, it is because of the Sun. But even though She did not do sensational things, She did not cease to be, also visibly, majestic and beautiful, just barely hovering over the earth, all intent on that Eternal Will which, with great love and violence, She charmed and enraptured in order to transport It from Heaven to earth and which the human family had so brutally exiled up on high. And She, with all of Her Interior ordered in the Divine Will, would give no time to time; whether She would think, palpitate, breathe and everything She would do - these were all charming bonds in order to draw the Eternal Word upon earth. And in fact, She won and performed the greatest miracle, which no one else can do.

V. 13 - 8/25/21 - Every time I speak to you about My Will and you acquire new understandings and knowledge; your act in My Will receives more value and you acquire more immense riches. Therefore, the more you know My Will, the more your act will acquire value…










No comments:

Post a Comment