Saturday, December 28, 2019

21

                                   
V. 33 - 3/19/35 - My Blessed daughter, tell Me,  what do you want? Do you want that My Will reign and live in you as Life?  If you truly want it, everything is done because so much is Our Love and the ardent desire that the creature possesses Our Will as Life, in order to have her live of Him, that as her human will truly wants it, thus Our Will fills the human volition with Our Supreme volition in order to form there, His Life and live in her as in His Own Center. You should know that the Divine Will and the human will are two spiritual powers, the Divine One, immense with an invariable Power, the human one, little power but for however little, it has It’s power and both being spiritual, the one can pour itself into the other and form one life alone; all the power is in the volition and being spiritual power, it holds the space to be able to put inside of it’s will, the good that she wants and also the evil. So, that what the will wants, she will find within herself; if she wants self-esteem, glory, the love of pleasures, riches, she will find within her volition, the life of self-esteem, of glory, the life of pleasures, of riches and if she wants sin, also sin will form it’s life. More so, if she wants the Life of Our Will in hers, wanted, commanded by Us, with so many sighs, if indeed she wants it, she will have the great good to possess Our Will as Life and if this were not so, the sanctity of living in My Volition would be a difficult sanctity and almost impossible and I don’t know how to teach neither difficult things, nor do I want impossible things; rather, it is My usual way to facilitate for how much it is possible to the creature, the most arduous things and hardest sacrifices and if needed, I put there Mine, in order to make that little power of her volition, become sustained, helped, animated by the Invincible Power of Mine and thus render easy, the good of the Life of My Volition that the creature wants to possess; and so much is My Love that in order to facilitate it all the more, I whisper to the ear of her heart: if you indeed want this good, I will do it together with you, I won’t leave you alone, I will put at your disposal My Grace, My Strength, My Light, My Sanctity; We will be two to do the good that you want to possess…The human will possesses with indelible characters all what it does and what it wants to do and if the memory forgets, the will loses nothing as it contains the deposit of all her acts without losing anything. Therefore, one can say that all of man is in the will and if this is holy, also all the most indifferent things are holy for him; if then, he is bad, perhaps also the good is changed for him into perverse acts. Hence, if you truly want My Divine Will as Life, much is not needed, more so that united to yours, there is Mine that wants it; there is a Power that can do everything and on your behalf one will see with facts, if in all things, you will be involved as possessor of a Divine Will. Therefore, be attentive, My daughter and let your flight be always continuous in the Supreme Fiat.

V. 33 - 5/31/35 - This is My Will, that the creature feels, knows that I am together with her and that I abase Myself to all her acts and I do them with her in order to give her the simile of My Life and of My Divine Acts. How much I grieve when they put Me aside and don’t recognize My Dominion and that I am really He Who forms their life.

V. 33 - 10/7/35 - Blessed daughter of My Volition, how happy I feel that you have understood that you can not live without My Fiat, for the one who doesn’t live in Him, it not only forms her purgatory but impedes all My prepared goods for her…

V.13 - 1/14/22 - What you see is the Most Holy Trinity, as though holding all creatures in the palm of It’s hand; and as It gives life, preserves, purges and delights from It’s mere breath; there is no creature that does not hang upon It; It’s light is inaccessible to created mind. If anyone wanted to enter, it would happen to him as to a person who wanted to enter into a great fire; not having sufficient  heat and power to face this fire, he would be consumed by the fire. The rays are the divine virtues. Some virtues are less adaptable to created minds; this is why the created mind is delighted by them but is unable to describe anything. The other virtues that are more adaptable to the human mind can be described but like a person who stutters would do because no one can speak about them in a way which is right and worthy. The virtues that are more adaptable to the human mind are: Love, Mercy, Goodness, Beauty, Justice and Science.






No comments:

Post a Comment