Saturday, December 28, 2019

10

                                           
V. 20 - 1/28/27 - Do you want to know, then, why creatures lack natural means and many times these are snatched away from them and they reduce themselves to the most squalid misery? First, because they do not possess the fullness of the Supreme Fiat; second, because they confuse natural things and put nature in the place of God; nor do they look at the Supreme Will in the natural things, they become attached to them to form a vain glory for themselves, an esteem that blinds them, an idol for their hearts. Given this, it is necessary that natural means be lacking in order to put their souls in safety. But for one who is child of My Will, all these dangers do not exist and therefore, I want them to abound with everything and to lack nothing.

V. 20 - 1/30/27 - When the knowledge(s) about My Will have done their course in view of the great good they contain - goods which no creature has thought about until now, that the Kingdom of My Will, will be the outpouring of Heaven, the echo of the Celestial happiness, the fullness of terrestrial goods - so, in view of this great good, unanimously, they will yearn, they will ask that My Kingdom come soon…

V. 24 - 6/7/28 - How many prodigies of Ours concurred in creating man! With Our Breath, the soul was infused in man and in the soul Our paternal goodness infused three Suns by which We formed in it the perennial and refulgent day - not subject to any night. These three Suns were formed by the Power of the Father, by the Wisdom of the Son, by the Love of the Holy Spirit. While being formed in the soul, these three Suns remained in communication with the Three Divine Persons, in such a way that man possessed the way through which to ascend to Us and We possessed the way to descend in him. These three Suns are the powers: intellect, memory and will. While being distinct among themselves, they hold hands and arrive at forming one single power, symbol of Our adorable Trinity, since while being three distinct Persons, We form one single Power, one single Intellect and one single Will. Our Love in creating man was so great that It felt content only when We communicated Our Likeness to him - but the human will has formed thick clouds and therefore, one sees man without the glory, the order and the harmony of his creation. His works are without fruits, rotten and without beauty; his steps are unsteady. One can say that he is the poor ill one because he does not let himself be directed by the three Suns which he possesses within his soul. Therefore, in coming to reign, the first thing that My Will, will knock down will be the human volition. Blowing, It will dispel the clouds and man will let himself be directed by the three Suns he has in the depth of his soul and which possesses  Our communication; and immediately he will rise to Our Origin and everything will be feast and glory for Us and for him - Power, I do not lack - neither do I lack Will; therefore, it is I Who must lift again decayed man and restore him because the human will rendered the work of Our creative Hands a wreck…

V. 30 - 4/30/32 - You should know that living in Our Will is a gift that Our magnanimity wants to give to creatures and with this gift, the creature will feel transformed: from poor, rich, from weak, strong, from ignorant, learned, from slave of vile passions, sweet and voluntary prisoner of a Will all Holy that won’t hold her imprisoned but king of herself, of the divine dominions and of all created things - Now one who disposes herself to do Our Volition prepares the post, the decency, the nobility where to be able to put this gift so great and infinite. Our knowledge(s) on the Fiat will help and will prepare her in a surprising way to receive this gift and what they have not obtained even today, they can obtain tomorrow.

V. 13 - 6/6/21 - The greatest miracle that My Omnipotence can perform is a soul who lives in My Fiat. Do you think it is trivial that My Will, Holy, Immense, Eternal descends into one creature and that putting My Will and hers together, I dissolve her in Me, becoming the life of all the creature does, even the smallest things ? So, her heartbeat, word thought, motion, breath are those of the living God within the creature. She conceals Heaven and earth within herself, although, apparently one sees the creature. Greater grace, a prodigy more portentous, a sanctity more heroic than My Fiat, I could not give. See, the work of  Creation is great; the work of Redemption is even greater but My Fiat -making the creature live in My Will - surpasses both one and the other…

V. 29 - 8/10/31 - My daughter, human nature that lives without My Will is ugly because it was created by the Supreme Being in order to live united together with the Divine Fiat; so that with living without Him, a move happens in the human nature; in this move, the order, the strength, the love, the light, the sanctity, the reason is removed. All these beautiful dowries are there in the creature because they were put there by God as within a sanctuary but  they are out of their post, all in disorder and since they remain outside their post, one is against the other: the passions combat sanctity, weakness combats strength, human love combats the divine,, the creature the Creator, and so on. Human nature without the Divine Will transforms into ugly, it overturns itself and in it’s disorder it moves to war with it’s Creator. Hence, the creature has been created and has had his beginning: body, soul and human and Divine will, all together, which should have life in common with highest accord; and Our Will that held the primacy should make Himself nourisher, conservator and dominator of this creature. Therefore, without Our Divine Will, the human nature is ugliness, united with Ours, it is of a rare and enchanting beauty; human nature as it was created by Us is not ugly but beautiful, nor do We know how to make ugly things but it can render itself ugly with not remaining in the ways of how it was created and wanted by Us.. You see, therefore, how necessary it is that creatures do and live in Our Will., so that she enters the first act of her Creator, while this being destroyed, the creature remains disfigured and without true life.

V. 27 - 9/23/29 - …More so since, Our Divine Fiat, being present in the littleness of the creature, she has capacity and space to be able to enclose the All, and -  Oh! Prodigy to see the All enclosed in the human littleness and to see her, brave, giving All to the All, only to love Him and glorify Him. That the All of Our Supreme Being be the All - there is nothing to be surprised about because such is Our Divine Nature to be All. But the All in the human littleness is the wonder of wonders; these are prodigies of Our Divine Volition, that wherever It reigns, It cannot make of Our Supreme Being by half but the whole of It. And since the Creation is nothing other an outpouring of love of Our Creating Fiat, wherever It reigns, It encloses all Its works and therefore, the human littleness can say: I give God to God. This is why, then, when We give Ourselves to the creature, We want everything - even her nothing, so that upon her nothing Our Creative Word may be repeated and We may form Our All over the nothing of the Creature. If she does not give Us everything - her littleness, her nothing - Our Creative Word cannot be repeated, nor is it decorous and an honor for Us to repeat it; because when We speak, We want to get rid of anything that does not belong to Us; and when We see that she does not give herself completely, We do not make her Our Own and so she remains the littleness and the nothing that she is, while We remain with the All that We are.

V. 27 - 9/28/29 - My Daughter, how I felt the need to make this outpouring with My Mama. Indeed, everything that has been done by Our Supreme Being was nothing other than outpouring of love; and in the Virgin Queen, I centralized all Our outpouring of love that We had in Creation because, since My Divine Will was in Her, She was capable of receiving, with My Kiss, this outpouring of Ours, so great, and of returning It to Me. In fact, only one who lives in My Divine Will, centralizes within herself, the continuous act of all Creation and the attitude of pouring It back into God. To one who possesses My Divine Will, I can give everything and she can give Me everything…

V. 27 - 10/2/29 - My daughter, only My Divine Will can render the creature happy. With It’s light, It either eclipses or puts to flight all evils, and says, with It’s Divine Power: I am perennial happiness. Flee you, all evils; because before My happiness all evils lose life. With one who lives completely in My Divine Volition, It’s love is so great as to transform the actions of the creature and an exchange of life takes place between God and her; an exchange of actions, of steps, of heartbeats. God remains clasped to the creature and the creature to God; they become inseparable beings and in this exchange of action and of life, the game is formed between Creator and creature - one makes oneself prey to the other…In fact, in My Divine Will, no one loses - losses do not exist in It…My daughter, if you knew how much I suffer when I want to form My works and make them known to creatures in order to give them the good they contain and I find no one who has the true enthusiasm, genuine desire and the will to make My work his life in order to make It known, so as to give to others the life of the good of My work. And when I see these dispositions in one who must occupy himself with It, whom I call and choose, with so much love for the works that belong to Me, I feel so drawn to him so that he may do well what I want, I lower Myself, I descend into him, that he may feel the life of My work in everything and , as life that is felt, not as something extraneous to him, he may feel the need to give It to others.


V. 32 - 8/13/33 - My blessed daughter, you could say that it is a delirium, a divine passion of My Will that wants to have life together with the creature surrendering hers, so Mine may have the littleness. But do you know why ?  Because My Divine Volition always holds ready a new act to give to the creature; but if she doesn’t live together, she has not become accustomed to do her acts united with My Volition in order to form one alone.  I can not give It as she would not be worthy to receive It and secondly, she would not understand the value of the great gift that she receives; she would not have the virtue to absorb It into herself as proper life. Living together with My Divine Will, she acquires new life, divine ways, celestial science, penetration of the most profound things; in short, since My Fiat is the Teacher of teachers, it is He Who creates the highest science, makes known things not veiled but as they are. Hence, living together with the creature, He doesn’t want to keep her ignorant, so He instructs her and makes for her His surprises, recounts to her His divine story and this transforms her and makes her capable to receive His new act that My Volition wants to give her and in every act that the soul does united with Him, she acquires a new prerogative of Divine Likeness…Therefore, living together with My Fiat is the greatest fortune and it should be the delirium, the vehement passion of everyone…My daughter, do you want to know what it means to do and live in My Divine Will, to know where she finds herself, what she has to do with Us, what she can receive, not to forget the good that she has received ? These are all the signs that the soul lives in My Divine Will. Because to say that she  lives in Him and to not know where the Divine Palace is that lends Itself to make her a residence, would be not to appreciate It; to say I live in the Divine Volition and to not know Him would be absurd; and if one doesn’t know Him, it is not a reality but a way of saying while the first thing that My Will does is to reveal Himself, to make Himself known to one who wants to live together with Him. Hence, knowing where she finds herself, she knows what she has to do with a Volition so holy that she wants all in order to give her all. She puts herself in act to receive His sanctity, His light and she puts herself in act to live of the goods of He Who cohabitates together because knowing Him, she does not feel that she abases herself in her human will anymore, more so, that it is hers no more. With this knowledge, the creature acquires the hearing in order to listen to Him, the voice in order to speak of Him, the mind in order to understand Him, the trust in divine ways in order to ask for all and to receive all. So that she doesn’t ignore the goods that she possesses, rather, she is all eyes in order to guard them and thanks He Who abases Himself so much to live with her. Now, if someone will read these lines that I have made you write, not understanding what is written and wondering, she will put in doubt Truth, so sacrosanct and where the creature can arrive with living together with My Volition…Therefore, when I want to give a good, a gift, especially the great gift of My Will as life in the creature, the first thing I do is making her know; I don’t want to give the light  to put under the bushel as if she might not have It, nor My gifts in order to hide them and in order to bury them in her; to what profit, in order to give them ?  And if  she doesn’t know them, how could the  poor creature correspond with Me, to love them and appreciate them ? If I give, it is because I want that we might have life together and united, we enjoy the good that I have given to My beloved creature. Whence, to know means to possess, to possess means to know; for one who doesn’t know the Truths, they make themselves difficult and without life.

V. 11 - 6/24/13 - The soul who has no appetite for good, feels a sort of nausea and repulsion for good itself. Therefore, these souls are the refuse of God.

V.11 - 2/24/12 - And Jesus: Brava, brava, My daughter ! Finally I have found someone who does not want anything. Everyone wants something from Me but not the All - that is, Myself alone; but you, by wanting nothing, have wanted everything and here is all the fineness and the astuteness of true love

V. 11 - 5/9/12 - My daughter, if the will wants nothing but Me, if the intellect occupies itself with knowing nothing but knowing Me, if the memory remembers nothing other than Me; here they are - the three powers of the soul consumed in love,

V. 11 - 7/23/12 - Then He added: I make souls of all kinds: I make the ones sleepy with love, the ignorant of love, the crazy of love, the learned  of love. But, of all this, do you know what interests me the most ? That everything be love.

V. 11 - 4/10/14 - My daughter, My center on earth is the soul who does My Will.

V. 11 - 6/29/14 - Besides, My Being is always in act, It has no beginning and no end, I am old and new - and always in act. So, through the intimate union with Our Will, the soul is already within Us and therefore she admires, she contemplates, she loves, she enjoys - she takes part in Our Love, in Our enjoyments and in everything else.

V. 11 - 10/29/14 - My Will contains completely accomplished acts; one single act of My Will is enough to create a thousand worlds, all perfect and complete. I do not need subsequent acts - one is enough for all. So, in doing the simplest act united with My Will, you will give Me a complete act - that is, an act of love, or praise, of thanksgiving, of reparation. In sum, you will enclose for Me everything in this act; you will enclose even Myself and will give Myself to Me…

V. 11 - 12/21/14 - This is why My Divine Father was not so inexorable after My Incarnation but milder - because He no longer received offenses directly but indirectly - that is through My Humanity…

V. 11 - 4/24/15 - The pains I suffered were incomprehensible to the created mind. Much more painful than by those thorns, My Mind was pierced by all the evil thoughts of creatures - I felt them all inside Me and the disgust of sins…

V. 11 - 5/18/15 - Why do the Blessed remain safe and fully happy even when they see that creatures suffer and that the earth is in flames ?  Precisely because they live completely in My Will…

V. 11 - 8/24/15 - How can these words spoken by Me in creating man,” Let Us make man in Our Image and Likeness” be explained ? Only in My Will could he arrive at this because by making It his own, he comes to operate in a Divine manner and through the repetition of these Divine acts, he comes to resemble Me - to become My perfect Image…

V. 11 -  11/1/15-  I love you but with an eternal love; I love you with an immense love; I love you with a love that is incomprehensible to you; I love you with a love that will never have limits nor an end. I love you with a love that you will never be able to match.

V. 11 - 3/2/16 - What I contain in My Power, the soul contains in her will. So, I look at all the good that the soul really wants to do, as if she had really done it. I have Will and Power - If I want, I can; on the other hand, the soul cannot do many things but her will compensates for power. In this way, she keeps becoming more like Me and I keep enriching her with all those merits that her good will contains and that her will wants to do.

V.22 - 7/4/27 - My daughter, one who lives in My Will possesses within herself the fount of the source of the Sacraments and can multiply Me as much as she wants and in whatever way she wants... Now, for one who lives in My Will, letting reign as in it's own kingdom, since My Divine Will possesses the source of the Sacraments what is the wonder if one who lives in It possesses the source of all the Sacraments and feels within herself the nature of the Sacraments with all the effects and goods they contain ?

V. 22 - 7/10/27 - My daughter, the triumph of God is the human will operating in His Own. This is His victory - to have what came out of Him, come back into Himself, into His Will.

V. 22 - 7/16/27 - My dughter, when the soul prays in My Will, all things and all created beings stand at attention, suspend all things, make everything silent and while they are all intent on admiring the act done in the Divine Will, all together, they follow the prayer.

V. 22 - 7/21/27 - My daughter, I do like the love of Heaven but that of the earth I like more. That of the earth is always new for Me, it is new gains that I make, new glory. On the other hand, that of Heaven, I already possess and no one can take it away from Me. - it is all My Own thing.

V. 22 - 7/19/27 - My Divine Will has two characters: Unshakeable firmness and incessant Act. This is why, when the soul has given herself to It, It's work is incessant. Don't you feel It's continuous motion within yourself ? 

V. 22 - 7/30/27 - This is why in our greatest works, We choose souls who show nothing great and marvelous on the outside, but interior souls who are unblemished either by human views or by the clamorous noise, the glory, the self-esteem which external works bring.

V. 22 - 8/4/27 - Now, as My Will beats in the soul, It beats and gives Divine Life, It beats and gives It's incessant motion, It's strength that is never exhausted; It beats and gives It's inextinguishable Light. How beautiful it is to see the continuous beating of My Will in the creature. It is the greatest miracle that exists between Heaven and earth; It is the perfect order between Creator and creature.

V. 22 - 8/12/27 - A continuous doing and speaking acquires the nature of a winning power before God and it is as if God would lose the resisting strength, while the soul acquires the winning strength... Not a shadow of what is human enters into this nor any personal interest; it is the holiest and most Divine prayer and act; it is prayer of Heaven, not of this earth and therefore, the purest, the most beautiful, the invincible one which encloses only the interest of the Divine Glory. Until now, no one has prayed Me with such insistence...My Mama did pray Me with such insistence for the sake of Redemtpion and She was victorious.

V. 22 - 8/21/27 - My daughter, the power of the prayers, of the acts, of the pains suffered in My Will is unreachable...and this is the greatest act in order to placate Divine Justice.

V. 22 - 8/28/27 - My daughter, you must know that My Divine Volition cannot admit the acts of My Will into the creature if It does not find Itself because creatures lack the capacity, the dignity, the sanctity, the space to be able to contain even a single Act of the Supreme Will.

V. 22 - 9/3/27 - My daughter, until the creature comes to letting My Divine Will reign within her, she will always be unhappy, always restless because as good, holy, learned and rich as she may be, she will feel withing herself that she lacks the fullness of happiness and the sea of peace...Now the same happens in the supernatural order. Someone is good but he does not feel within himself that he possesses the source of goodness because he feels that on some occasions his patience is weak, his firmness in good is intermittent, his charity is very often limping, his prayer is inconstant...

V. 22 - 9/4/27 - On the other hand, what is done outside of Our Divine Will is something extraneous to Us, it lacks the Divine Imprint, it is without the fullness of tastes, of light, of sanctity, of sweetness. Even in the most good things, the human will always puts the unripe part that ruins the taste of the most beautiful things; and so, seeing that those are not things from Our Farms, the Fruits of Our Divine Will, We put them aside and many times We do not even look at them.
























No comments:

Post a Comment