Saturday, December 28, 2019

9

                                       
V. 12 - 4/8/18 - Now, Blessed Jesus told me: Have you seen what living in My Will is? It is to disappear and to enter into the sphere of eternity; it is to penetrate into the Omnipotence of the Eternal One - into the Uncreated Mind and take part in everything and in each act, as much as it is possible for a creature. It is to make use, even while on earth, of all the Divine Qualities; it is to hate evil in a Divine way. It is extending oneself to everyone without exhaustion because the Will which animates this creature is Divine. It is the Sanctity which is not net known which I will make known and which will place the last ornament, the most beautiful and the brightest among all the other creatures. It will be the Crown of all the other sanctities.

V. 15 - 5/2/23 - Do you want, then, that My Will descend upon earth? But just as Redemption had It’s beginning in a Virgin - as I was not conceived in all men in order to redeem them, even though whoever wants it, can enter the good of Redemption and each one can receive Me in the Sacrament for himself alone - in the same way, now My Will must have It’s beginning, possession, growth and development in one virgin creature. And then, whoever disposes himself and wants It, will enter the goods which the living in My Will contains. Had I not been conceived in My Beloved Mama, Redemption would never have taken place. In the same way, if I do not operate the prodigy of making one soul live in My Supreme Will, the “Fiat Voluntas Tua on earth as it is in Heaven”, will not take place in the human generations.

V. 15 - 5/5/23 - As many times as the soul enters into the Divine Will in order to pray, work, love, etc., so many ways does she open between Creator and creatures. And in seeing that the creature is making her way to go to It, the Divinity opens It’s ways in order to meet It’s creature. In this encounter, she copies the virtues of her Creator, absorbs ever new Divine Life into herself, penetrates more into the eternal secrets of the Supreme Volition and everything she does is no longer human in her but Divine. This Divine operating forms a golden heaven within her on which the Divinity strolls, delighting in finding It’s Own operating in the creature, awaiting the creature to receive her Divine acts and therefore, open more ways for her in It’s Divinity. And It keeps repeating with great love: Behold - here is how, in My Will, the creature comes closer to My Likeness, she accomplishes My designs, she fulfills the purpose of Creation.

V  15 - 4/28/23 - My daughter, do you think that the living in My Will is nothing? No, no - on the contrary, it is the fulfillment of all sanctities, it is the absolute dominion of oneself, of one’s passions and of one’s capital enemies; it is the complete triumph of the Creator over the creature. So, if she adheres and I come to letting  her live in My Will without her ever again wanting to know her own, I have nothing left to want from the creature and she has noting left to give me. All My yearnings are fulfilled, My designs realized - there is nothing left but delighting in each other…

V. 15 - 5/25/23 - So, My Will knocks down all the barriers that exist between the soul and God; It places her in harmony between Heaven and earth; It reveals all secrets contained in the whole of Creation and it renders her the depository of all the Gifts of God - Beloved daughter of Our Supreme Will. see the whole machine of the universe - heavens, sun, seas and all the rest - was created by Us to give it as a gift - but do you know to whom ? To the ones who would do Our Will. Everything was given to them as Our legitimate children...So, they would requite Us for each distinct love and would give Us glory and honor for all the goods given to them. Our Will that had created them with one Fiat and which knew all the secrets-dwelling in Our legitimate children, with another Fiat would reveal Our secrets contained in all created things and would make them give Us love for love. Harmonies and communications would be mututal between them and Us. And even though it seems that those who do not do Our Will enjoy and take part in them, the gifts are not theirs - they do so as an indirect cause, as usurpers and illegitimate children.. More so, since My Will does not dwell in them and the great goods present in It. Even more, many don't even know Who created so many things - true foreign people who, while living of the things that belong to Me, don't even want to recognize Me.

V. 32 - 5/14/33 - You should know that when I manifest a good, a truth, it is the most certain sign that I want to give that good or the gift of a truth of mine as property of the creature; if this might not be so, I would deceive her, I would seduce her and would make her waste time in a thousand useless desires without the possession of the good that I have made her know…

V. 25 - 3/3/29 - The sign that a soul possesses My Will is her feeling the dominator of herself in such a way that her passions do not dare to move before the Light of My Fiat; they feel impotent to act as if they had no life. In fact, the Power and Sanctity of My Will knocks everything down and over the very miseries of the human will, It lays It’s Light, It’s Sanctity and the most beautiful flowerings in a way as to admirably convert miseries into fecund and blessed earth that knows not how to produce thorns any more- And the dominion of this fortunate creature is great…



No comments:

Post a Comment