Saturday, December 28, 2019

30

                                               

V. 33 - !0/27/35 - My daughter, you should know that no sooner than the creature truly decides to want to live in My Divine Will and at whatever costs to not ever do hers, My Fiat, with an indescribable love, forms the germ/seed  of His Life in the depth of the soul; this with such power, with such sanctity, that he doesn’t grow if  first  He doesn’t put the soul at post, freeing her from her weaknesses, miseries and stains if there are some; one can say that He  forms the anticipated purgatory, purging her of all that might impede that a Life of Divine Will might be formed in her because My Will and sins can not exist nor remain together. At the most some apparent weakness could belong, that with His Light and Heat becomes  immediately purified. He always holds the purgative act in His Hands, so that no obstacle might be in the soul that might impede, not only growth but development of His acts in the acts of the creature.. Hence, the first thing that My Will does is to take away the purgatory beforehand, making it done anticipated in order to be able to be more free to make her live in Him and to form His Life as it pleases Him more. Whence, if the creature might die after a  definite and willed act to live in My Volition, she will take flight toward Heaven; rather My Will, will carry her in His Arms of Light as triumph, as His Birth and as His dear child; and if this were not so, it could not be said: be done your will as in Heaven, so on earth; it would be a way of saying, not a reality because where He reigns there can  neither be sin, nor fear of purgatory. He knows how to clear everything because He wants to be alone in His post, regent and dominant.

V. 33 - 9/28/35 - Oh! If creatures might know that in their every thought races a distinct love of Ours, words and works, also in their breath and heartbeat, oh, how they would love Us and would not profane with unworthy acts, Our love so great. You see therefore how I love you and how your Jesus knows how to love, therefore, learn from Me to love Me. This is the prerogative of Our love, to always love all that has gone out from Us, to make all the acts of the creature rise from within Our love. So much is Our love that in every single work that We do We call everyone, as if they might be one alone, in order to give to each one the good of the work that We do; We would not work as God if Our acts might not have the virtue to be able to give itself to everyone in order to give the good that they contain. You feel therefore, My Conception in the bosom of a Virgin was the greatest work of the whole story of the world; only that Our Fiat wanted it and It become incarnate without anyone forcing Us, meriting it, without Us having need of anyone; the need was Our love and only because He wanted it; it was such a great act that enclosed and embraced everyone and contained so much love that it gives of the incredible, so much so that Heaven and earth are stupefied by it and still enraptured and everyone feels invaded by so much love as to be able to feel My Life conceived in everyone.

V. 29 - 2/15/31 - In My Will, the human ceases, remains annulled and the creature always holds to take; the Divine properties remain at her disposition. Oh, if everyone might know what it means to live in My Divine Volition, the great good that comes to them and in the simplest way. My daughter, love is life and when this love goes forth from the soul who lives in My Will, it holds the virtue to form in God Himself, the Life of love since the substance of
Divine Life is love; hence, the creature, with her love forms in God another Divine Life and We feel in Ourselves Our Life formed by the creature… And oh, how happy I felt thinking that My daughter was forming inside of Me My Own Life in Me, all of love! If you might know how moving this act of the creature is that she gives God to God with her love! Oh, how it enraptures Us! And feeling Ourselves enraptured, We give other love in order to have the contentment to have her repeat Our new Lives of love. Therefore love, love a great deal and you will make your sweet Jesus more happy.

V. 14 - 4/8/22 - My daughter, My sorrow was great and incomprehensible to the created mind especially when I saw the human intelligence deformed - the beautiful image of Myself that I reproduced in it, no longer beautiful but ugly and horrid. I endowed man with will, intellect and memory. In the first shown My Celestial Father Who as primary act communicated His power, His sanctity and His height, through which He elevated the human will, investing it with His Own, Sanctity, Power and Nobility. Now, as second act, I Son of God, concurred by endowing man with intellect, communicating to him My Wisdom and the knowledge of all things. Then, as third act, the Holy Spirit concurred by endowing him with memory, so that in remembering so many benefits, he might be in continuous currents of love, in continuous relations. My sorrow was indescribable at seeing the deformity of the three powers of man.










No comments:

Post a Comment