Saturday, December 28, 2019

13

                                         
V. 19 - 7/11/26 - This Light brought Her all My pains, My humiliations, My torments, My thorns, My nails, the most intimate pains of My Heart. The Heart of My Mama was the true Sun; though one can see nothing but Light, this Light contains all the goods  and effects that the earth receives and possesses; so, one can say that the earth is enclosed in the Sun. The same for the Sovereign Queen: one could see Her Person but the Light of My Supreme Will enclosed in Her all possible, imaginable pains; and the more intimate  and unknown these pains were, the more valuable and powerful they were over the Divine Heart, to impetrate the longed for Redeemer; and more than solar light, they descended into the hearts of creatures, to conquer and bind them in the Kingdom of Redemption. So, the Church knows so very little of the pains of the Celestial Sovereign Queen, that one can say that She knows only the visible pains and this is why She gives the number of the seven swords. But if She knew that Her maternal Heart was the refuge, the deposit of all pains and that the Light of My Will brought everything to Her, sparing Her nothing, the Church would not speak of seven swords but of millions of swords. More so, since they were intimate pains and therefore God alone knows the intensity of the sorrow. This is why, by right, She was constituted Queen of Martyrs and of all Sorrows. Creatures can give a weight, a value to exterior pains but they do not know enough of the interior ones to be able to attribute to them the right price. Now, in order to form in My Mama, first the Kingdom of My Will and then that of Redemption, so many pains were necessary because since She had no sin, the inheritance of pains was not for Her - Her inheritance was the Kingdom of My Will. But in order to give the Kingdom of Redemption to creatures, She had to submit Herself to so many pains. So, the fruits of Redemption were matured in the Kingdom of My Will possessed by Me and My Mama. There is nothing beautiful, good or useful, which does not come from My Will. Now, united to the Sovereign Queen came My Humanity. She remained hidden in Me, in My sorrows, in My pains, therefore little was known about Her; but as for My Humanity, it was necessary that what I did, how much I suffered and how much I loved be known…

V. 20 - 11/10/26 - My Celestial Mama was the first Who occupied the first place in Heaven as Daughter of the Supreme Volition; and because She was the first, She has around Herself the place for all the children of the Supreme Fiat. So, around the Queen of Heaven many empty places can be seen which can only be occupied by no one else but Her copies. And since She was the first from the generations of My Will, the Kingdom of the Fiat will also be called “Kingdom of the Virgin”. Oh! How the Sovereignty over all Creation will be recognized in these children of Ours. In fact, by virtue of My Will, these will enjoy indissoluble bonds with all created things; they will be in continuous relations of communication with them. They will be the true children, in whom the Eternal Creator will feel honored, glorified to have them as children because He will recognize in them His Own Divine Will operating which has reproduced His true Images.

V. 25 - 1/13/29 - And just as in the Kingdom of Redemption, I left My Queen Mama in the midst of the Apostles, so that, together with Her, helped and guided by Her, they might give start to the Kingdom of Redemption because the Sovereign Queen of Heaven knew more than all of the Apostles; She was the most interested; it can be said that She kept It hidden within Her Maternal Heart, therefore, She could very well instruct the Apostles in the doubts, in the way, in the circumstances.

V. 13 - 7/14/21 - My Will is more than sun. As the soul enters into It’s burning rays, she receives Life; and as she keeps repeating her acts in My Volition, she receives now My Beauty, now My Sweetness and Fecundity, now My Goodness and Sanctity. So, each time she enters the rays of My Will, she receives many more divine qualities. Oh, how many different beauties, how much liveliness of colors, how many fragrances she acquires ! If these souls could be seen by the other creatures, they would form their paradise on earth, so great is their beauty. They are My reflectors - My true images.

V. 13 - 7/26/21 - And those who wanted to subtract themselves from My Will, would be like the suicides of their own souls. But still, My Will would not leave them; It would follow the course of Justice over them, since It could not follow the course of the goods that My Volition contains. If man knew what it means to do or not to do My Will, all would tremble with fright at the mere thought of subtracting themselves from My Will for one single instant.









No comments:

Post a Comment