Sunday, December 15, 2019

46

                                                            
V. 24  - 8/30/28 - …Now, how different is the language I have used in manifesting the truths about My Divine Will that must serve the children of It’s Kingdom! My language about the Fiat has been like a Father in the midst of His dear and loving children, all healthy; and since all of them possess My very Life within them, by virtue of My Will, they will be capable of understanding My highest lessons. This is why I have moved beyond, placing before them the beautiful similes of the Sun , of the spheres, of the heavens, of the very divine way of operating, which extends to the infinite; because, having My Divine Fiat in them, they will have within them, the very One Who created the heavens, spheres and Sun, Who will give them the virtue of copying within themselves everything He created and the very ways He used in His divine operating. They will be the copiers of their Creator. And this is why I have been so lengthy in manifesting the truths about My Fiat that I did not do in Redemption; because those were parables that contained human and finite manners; therefore, I did not have much material to be able to speak at length. On the other hand, the similes that regard My Will are of divine manners and therefore, there is so much material to talk about, that they become inexhaustible. Who can measure the vastness of the light of the Sun and the intensity of It’s heat? No one. Who can ever put a boundary to the heavens and to the multiplicity of My Divine works? Oh!, if you knew how much  wisdom, love, grace, light I have placed in manifesting My Truths about My Divine Fiat, you would be drowned with joy as to no longer be able to live; and you would yearn for the work of your Jesus to be known, so that a work so exuberant, of incalculable price, may have it’s glory and may communicate it’s beneficial effects to the other creatures.

V.12 - 11/27/17 - …This was the Sanctity of My Humanity on earth and therefore, It did everything for everyone without a shadow of personal interest. Self-interest takes away the mark of Divine Sanctity. Therefore, it can never be sun; at the most, as beautiful as it may be, it can be a star. This is why I want the Sanctity of living in My Will - in these sad times; this generation needs these suns that may warm it, illuminate and fecundate it. This disinterest of these terrestrial angels, all for the good of others, without a shadow of their own self, will open in hearts, the way to receive My Grace. And then, churches are few and many will be destroyed. Many times, I do not find Priests to Consecrate Me; other times, they allow unworthy souls to receive Me and worthy souls not to receive Me; other souls are unable to receive Me, therefore, My love finds itself hindered. This is why I want to make the Sanctity of living in My Will. In It, I will no longer need Priests to be Consecrated, nor churches, tabernacles or hosts. These souls will be everything together: Priests, churches, tabernacles and hosts. My Love will be more free. Anytime I want to Consecrate Myself, I will be able to do It - in every moment during the day, at night, in any place where they might be. Oh, how My love will have it’s complete outpouring! Ah! My daughter, the present generation deserved to be destroyed completely; and if I will allow a little something to be left of it, it is to form these Suns of the Sanctity of living in My Will, who, through My example, will repay Me for all that other creatures, past, present and future owed Me. Then will the earth give Me true glory and My “Fiat Voluntas Tua on earth as it is in Heaven” will have It’s completion and fulfillment









No comments:

Post a Comment