Friday, December 27, 2019

38

                                                         
V.34 - 6/14//36 - And oh the beauties, the order, the harmony, the divine goods that become formed in this creature, Heaven is stupefied and everyone admires the love, the Power of the Divine Will and trembling they adore Him. Therefore, leave the work to Him and He will do great things as to make you stupefied. Beyond this, Our love, Our eternal Wisdom has established all the graces that We should give to the creature, the degrees of sanctity that she should acquire, the beauty that We should pearl her, the love that she should love Us and the acts themselves that she should do; where Our Fiat reigns everything becomes realized, the Divine Order is in full vigor; not even a comma becomes moved as Our work is in full harmony with the works of the creature and oh how We delight Ourselves and when We have given her Our last love in time and she will have completed Our last act of Divine Will in her mortal life, Our love will give her the flight into the Celestial Country and Our Will, will receive her in Heaven, as triumph of His working and conquering Will that with so much love conquered on earth. So that her last act will be the opening that she will make in Heaven, in order to give beginning in Our Will so very happy, that will never end.

V. 34 - 12/8/36 - Therefore, I alone can tell the story of the Immaculate Conception and all of Her Life because I conceived Her in Me and I am Light of everything and if the Holy Church speaks of the Celestial Queen, they can say only the first letters of the alphabet of Her sanctity, greatness and gifts with which She was enriched. If you might know the contentment that I experience when I speak of My Celestial Mother, who knows how many demands you would make of Me, in order to give Me the joy of making Me speak of Whom I love so much and Who has loved Me.

V. 34 - 3/14/37 - Such is My Will, more than Sun, as He finds the creature who wants Him, He calls her in His act, descends in the depths of the human act, invests it, warms it, transforms it and since He possesses Life, He generates Life and forms there a Divine Portent. And as Sun, if He doesn’t find one who wants to live in My Volition and there form her acts, to My so many Divine Lives that I could give, they remain in Him, waiting with unconquered and Divine patience for one who lets Me generate My Life in her acts…Thus My Will can not form His Life from Heaven, not outside of the creature but must descend inside of them and the human will must surrender the place to the Divine and must be concurrent because We don’t want forced things. And when We have found her, who can tell you what We do? The graces that We pour forth, the good that We want, it doesn’t deal with works but Our Life that We must raise; hence, We don’t spare anything and one will know what We have done only in Heaven. Therefore, be attentive and live always under the rain of My Volition, thus investing all your acts, He animates them with His Life and thus you will give Me so many children for how many acts you will do.

V. 34 - 5/28/37 - I am the Bearer of Jesus, nor does He want to go without Me, so much so that when the Priest is about to pronounce the Words of the Consecration over the host, I make wings with My Maternal hands, so that He descends by means of My hands in order to consecrate Him so that if unworthy hands touch Him, I make Him feel mine that defend Him and cover Him with My love. But this is not enough, I always remain to watch in order to see if they want My Son, that if some sinner repents of his grave sins and the light of grace dawns in his heart, I immediately bring Jesus to them, as He confirms with pardon and I think to everything of what is needed in order to make Him remain in that converted heart. I am the bearer of Jesus and I am because I possess in Myself the Kingdom of His Divine Will. He reveals to Me who wants Him and I race, I fly in order to bring Him, however, without ever leaving Him and not only am I Bearer but spectator of what He does and says to souls…My daughter, I am always  with Jesus, however at times I hide in Him and it seems that He does everything as if He might be without Me, instead I am within, I am concurrent  together and I am to light of what He does. Other times, He is hidden in His Mama and has things done by Me but He is always concurrent together…More so that these are the joys of My Maternity, the fruits of My Sorrows, the Glory of the Kingdom that I possess, the Will and the completion of the Sacrosanct Trinity.

V. 11 - 3/8/14 - So, as she lives and dies in My Volition, there is go good that she does not carry with herself because there is no good that My Will does not contain; My Will is the life of all the good that creatures do - One instant of the operating of My Will is enough to surpass all the works of all creatures, past, present and future…

No comments:

Post a Comment