Friday, December 27, 2019

37

                                                   
V .20 - 10/15/26 - Then, I was thinking to myself: In the “Our Father”, Jesus teaches us to say - to pray: “ Your Will be done”. Now, why does He say that He wants us to live in It?. And Jesus, always benign, moving in my interior, told me: My daughter, “Your Will be done” which I taught in the “Our Father” meant that all were to pray that they might at least do the Will of God. And this is for all Christians and for all times.; nor can anyone call himself a Christian if he does not dispose himself to do the  Will of his Celestial Father. But you have not thought of the other addition which comes immediately after: “On earth as It is in Heaven”. “On earth as It is in Heaven” means to live in the Divine Will; It means to pray that the Kingdom of My Will may come on earth in order to live in It. In Heaven, they do not only do My Will but they live in It - they possess It as their own thing and as their own Kingdom. And if they did It but did not possess It, their happiness would not be full because true happiness begins in the depth of the soul. To do the Will of God does not mean to possess It but to submit oneself to It’s commands, while to live in It is possession. Therefore, in the “Our Father”, in the words, “Your Will be done” is the prayer that all may do  the Supreme Will and in, “On earth as It is in Heaven”, that man may return into that Will from which he came in order to reacquire his happiness, the lost goods and the possession of his Diving Kingdom. - It is established that in the Celestial Fatherland that they will receive as much glory, beatitude and happiness for as much of My Will as they have enclosed in their souls on earth. Their glory will be measured by that very Will of Mine that their souls will possess; nor will they be able to receive more because their capacity and wideness is formed by that very Divine Will which they have done and possessed while living one earth. And even if My liberality wanted to give them more, they would lack the space to contain It and It would flow outside.

V. 18 - 11/22/25 - My daughter, do you want to know what does the soul receive by living in My Will? She receives the union of the Supreme Will within hers and in this union, My Will takes on the task of giving parity with Itself to the will of the soul. So, My Will is holy, is pure, is light, and It wants to make the soul equal to Itself in holiness, purity and light; and if the task of the soul is to live in My Will, the task of Mine is to give My Likeness to the human soul in a perfect way. And this is why I want you always in It - so that It may not only keep you in It’s company but It may make you grow in It’s Likeness…In order to reach the parity with My Will, one can not live as a foreigner but as the Owner; one must look at all things as one’s own and have all the care for them. Therefore, it is necessary to know them in order to love them and to possess them…This is what the soul receives by living in My Will: she receives It as her own, she possesses It, she feels It’s celestial aura, It’s Life of Heaven,, the Likeness of the One Who created her; and as she lives in My Will, she feels studded with the reflections of her Creator. In everything she feels the Power of that Fiat that gives Life to all things; and in the sea of goods that she possesses, she says: How happy I am, the Will of God is mine - I possess It and love It. Therefore, all the acts done in My Will diffuse over all and all take part in them…

V. 34 - 5/20/36 - Also, this is symbol of the Kingdom of My Volition, the light will be such and so much that It will invest His first children who will carry the beauty, the enchantment, the peace of My Divine Fiat in a way they will easily surrender themselves to want to know and to love a good so great. Now, in the midst of the disciples, there was My Mama Who assisted in My departure for Heaven; this it is the most beautiful symbol. So that She is the Queen of My Church and She assists It, protects It, defends It. Thus , She will sit in the midst of the children of My Will and She will always be the engine, the Life, the guide, the perfect Model, the Majesty of the Kingdom of the Divine Fiat that is so much to Her Heart as they are Her anxieties, Her ardent desires, Her deliriums of Maternal Love that She wants Her children on earth in the Kingdom where She lived; She is not content that She holds Her children in Heaven in the Kingdom of the Divine Will but She also wants them upon the earth as She feels that the assignment given Her by God as Mother and Queen, She has not completed it; Her mission is not finished up to the fact that the Divine Will does not reign upon the earth in the midst of creatures. She wants Her children who resemble Her and who possesses the inheritance of their Mama. Therefore, the Great Lady is all eye in order to watch, all heart in order to love in order to help who She sees in some way disposed to want to live of Divine Will. Hence, in the difficulties, think that She is around you, supports you, strengthens you, takes your volition in Her Maternal hands in order to make it receive the Life of the Supreme Fiat.

V. 11 - 3/3/12 - My daughter, what will happen when  these melodies will pass into Heaven ? I will put the soul in from of Me; I will play My music and she will play her own - we will dart through each other; the sound of one will be the echo of the sound of the other; the harmonies will mix together. In clear notes it will be known to all the Blessed that this soul is nothing other than the fruit of My Will - the portent of My Will; and all Heaven will enjoy one more paradise.


No comments:

Post a Comment