Saturday, December 28, 2019

26

                                                     
V. 25 - 10/28/28 - My daughter, all that has been done by Our Divinity, both in Creation and Redemption has not all been absorbed by the creature but is all in My Divine Will, in waiting, to give Itself to creatures. If you could see everything in My Divine Fiat, you would find an army of Ours that came out of Us to be given to creatures; but because Our Will does not reign, they have neither the space in which to put them nor the capacity to receive them. And this Divine Militia has been waiting for as long as twenty centuries to place Itself in office of exercise, so as to bring to creatures the gifts, the clothing, the joys and the Divine weapons that each of Our acts possesses in order to form together with them one single army - a Celestial  Militia. Now, so that the Kingdom of Our Divine Will may reign in the midst of creatures, it is necessary that the creature absorb into herself all of these acts of the Divinity done for love of them and absorb them so much into herself, as to enclose within herself everything that My Fiat possesses, interiorizing them and consummating them within herself…Therefore, My Love in forming this Kingdom of Mine is so great, that the soul in whom My Divine Volition must reign, I want to enclose everything that I Myself did in Redemption, what the Sovereign Queen did and adding what all the Saints have done and do. Nothing must be lacking in her of all Our Works; and in order to do this, I put the whole of Our Power, Wisdom and Love in motion.

V. 25 - 12/2/28 - And so, this is why all My aims, My cares and My interests are in making My Divine Will known and in making It reign in the midst of creatures; then will each creature be a living Tabernacle of Mine - not mute - but speaking; and I will no longer be alone but I will have My perennial company. And with My Divine Will bi-located in them, I will have My Divine company in the creature. So, I will have My Heaven in each of them because the Tabernacle of My Divine Will possesses My Heaven on earth.

V. 27 - 1/10/30 - My daughter, one who lives in My Divine Fiat lives in God, therefore she possesses and can give the goods that she possesses. The Divine Being surrounds her everywhere in such a way that she sees, feels, touches nothing but God. In Him, she delights, Him alone she comprehends and knows, everything disappears for her and what is left to her is only the memory that, while she is in her God, she is still a pilgrim, and as a pilgrim she must plead for her brothers because finding herself in the condition of giving the goods she possesses, she must give according to their dispositions. Don’t you remember, years ago, when I would show you how I would place you inside My Heart and everything would disappear for you and you would enjoy it and no longer wanted to go out; and I, to make you remember that you were a pilgrim, would place you outside, at the door of My Heart or in My Arms to let you see the evils of men, so that you would plead for them; and you were displeased with Me for you did not want to go out of My Heart? It was the beginning of the living in My Divine Will that you felt in My Heart - exempt from any danger, free of all evils because God Himself posts Himself around the happy creature to keep her defended from everything and from everyone.

V. 34 - 3/1/36 - One who does not love can not ever be happy; one who does not love doesn’t have any interest in completing work, nor feels the heroism of doing good to anyone, the sacrifice that gives the most beautiful tines to the love that doesn’t exist in her.

V. 29 - 2/15/31 - My daughter, love is life and when this love goes forth from the soul who lives in My Will, it holds the virtue to form in God Himself, the life of love and since the substance of Divine Life is love, hence, the creature with her love forms in God, another Divine Life and We feel in Ourselves Our Life formed by the creature.

V.29 - 3/26/31 - Therefore, let your life and the beginning of all your acts be My Divine Will alone, if you want to feel only the need of your Jesus; you will find Me always ready as I desire more to give you Him than you to receive Him.




No comments:

Post a Comment