Saturday, December 28, 2019

11

                                 
V. 36 - 7/30/38 - My little daughter of My Will, the prodigies, the wonders, the enchanting scenes that I unfold in one who lives in My Volition are manifold and so very beautiful and enchanting that to no one is it given to imitate them.
You must know that in Heaven there are innumerable offices(mansions) but those prepared for the souls who have lived in My Volition on earth will be the most beautiful and distinct from the others; they will possess harmonies and Divine scenes, enchanting, joys always new that will rise from the depth of My Will in which they have lived; they will hold in their power, joys and happiness always new; in their power how much they will want of it, so much will they form of it; because My Fiat holds the virtue of creating always new joys; these offices(mansions) will be the new enchantment of that celestial sojourn. Now I want to tell you another surprise yet more beautiful. In Heaven every Blessed will have Me inside of himself as his Creator, King, Father and Glorifier; he will have Me outside of himself, truly next to him in a way as to feel himself carried in My Arms; We will love together, We will felicitate Ourselves together; I won’t be one God for everyone but a God for each one; rather I will keep Myself bi-located inside and outside of him; I will possess him inside and outside of Me and they will possess Me inside and outside as if I might be for each one alone. One God for everyone would not be full happiness; some would be near, some far, some to the right, some to the left; hence, some would enjoy My Caresses, some not. Instead with each one having Me to himself, inside and outside, We will never lose sight of each other; We will enjoy close love, not from afar; how much We would have loved and known each other on earth, more We will love each other in Heaven. And then what I will give to one who has lived in My Volition on earth will be so very great that all the Blessed will enjoy double happiness. It is true that from where I have My Throne, seas of joys spring forth to enlarge the whole Celestial Country but My Love is not content if I don’t bi-locate Myself and descend to be for you(face to face), one on one with My beloved creature, in order to Love each other more and to enjoy Ourselves together with her; and then, how to be able to be far from one who lives in My Volition? If between her and Us is formed the inseparability of Will and of Love, how to be able to be even one step away, if one is the Love with which We love each other and one the Will with which We work?…If I might not hold the virtue of giving Myself to each one as if I were only for her, leaving the creature even one instant alone without Me, My Love would make Me unhappy. Instead, I am King who always courts My Queens and they court Me; if this were not so, the fullness of happiness would be missing in the Celestial sojourn… What difference there is between one who lives in My Volition and between one who does My Will; but it is necessary however, to form the way, that is to live resigned, to do My Will in all the circumstances of life in order to arrive to be able to live in My Volition; where she will find his divine room, the center of her rest, the exile changed into Homeland.

V. 13 - 12/18/21 - So, peace is the divine smile that shakes the soul from any stupor. The peaceful soul is My garden in which I enjoy and amuse Myself. Peace is light and everything that the soul thinks and does is light that she emanates; and the enemy cannot get close to her because he feels struck and wounded and dazzled by this light and is forced to flee so as not to be blinded. Peace is dominion, not only for oneself but also for others. So, before a peaceful soul, all remain either conquered or confused and humiliated. Therefore, they either let themselves be dominated, remaining as friends or they leave confused, unable to sustain the dignity, the imperturbability, the sweetness of a soul who possesses peace. Even the most perverted ones feel the power that she contains. This is why I glory so much in having Myself called God of Peace - Prince of Peace. There is no peace without Me; I alone possess it and I give it to My children, as legitimate children who remain bound as heirs of all My goods., The world, creatures do not have this peace; and what is not possessed cannot be given. At the most, they can give an apparent peace that torments them inside - a false peace, that contains a poisonous sip within it; and this poison puts to sleep the remorse of conscience and leads one to the kingdom of vice. Therefore, true peace is I and I want to conceal you within My peace, so that you may never be disturbed and the shadow of My peace, like dazzling light, may keep far away from you anything or anyone who might shade your peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment