Saturday, December 28, 2019

16

                                             
V. 16 - 7/23/23 - Don’t you wee how many souls drag themselves along because of their weakness in being unable to conquer themselves to do good; others, who don’t know how to dominate themselves; others, inconstant like reeds in the blowing wind; others, who don’t know how to pray without a thousand distractions; others, always discontent; others, who seem born to do evil? These are souls who do not encounter My Will in all their things. Yet, My Will is there for all; but because they shun It, they do not receive the good that My Will contains - a just pain for one who wants to live of her will, involving herself in all miseries. However, this Will of Mine, which they did not want to encounter in life, when It would give them as many goods for as many times as they would encounter It, they will encounter at their death, giving them as many pains for as many times as they shunned It, because in shunning It, they have rendered themselves guilty, they have stained themselves and covered themselves with mud. So, it is just that they receive a  pain; and as many painful encounters form for them for as many times as they have not encountered My Will upon earth. But these painful encounters will be without merits, without new gains, as would have happened had they encountered It in life. Oh! How many moans of sorrow come from the prisons of purgatory, how many shouts of desperation can be heard from hell because My Will was not encountered  on earth. Therefore, My daughter, may your first act be to encounter My Will; may your first thought and heartbeat be to encounter the heartbeat of My Will so that you may receive all My love. Try to make continuous encounters in everything, that you may be transformed in My Will and I in yours, so as to dispose yourself to make the final encounter with My Will at your last hour. In this way, you will have no painful encounter after your death.

V.20 - 10/29/26 - Now, after I created everything, I formed the statue of man with My Own creative Hands; and  as I formed the bones, extended the nerves, formed the heart, so did I centralize My Love. And after I clothed him with flesh, forming as though the most beautiful statue that no other artisan could ever make, I looked at him and I loved him so much that, unable to contain My Love, it overflowed and breathing on him, I infused Life in him. But We were not content. In an excess of love, the Sacrosanct Trinity wanted to endow him, giving him intellect, memory and will; and according to his capacity of creature, We enriched him with all the particles of Our Divine Being. The whole of the Divinity was intent on loving man and on pouring Itself into him. From the first instance of his life, he felt the strength of Our Love and from the depth of his heart, he expressed, with his own voice, love for his Creator. Oh! How happy We felt in hearing Our work, the statue made by Us, speaking, loving Us - and with perfect love. It was the reflection of Our Love that came out of him. This love had not been contaminated by his will and therefore, his love was perfect because he possessed the fullness of Our Love. Until then, of all the things created by Us, not one thing had said to Us that it loved Us. Now, in hearing that man loved Us, Our joy, Our contentment was so great, that as the fulfillment of Our feast, We constituted him king of all the universe and the most beautiful jewel of Our Creative Hands… - If you could form  a statue the way you liked the best and then you poured all of yourself into it, giving it all the vital humors and with the empire of your love, you gave life to it - how much would you not love it? And how much would you not want it to love you? What would your jealousy of love be, so that the whole of it would  remain at your disposal and such that you would not tolerate even one heartbeat that would not be done for you? Ah! In your stature you would look at yourself and therefore, at every little thing not done for you, you would feel a tearing made to your very self. - So am I.  Everything that the creature does not do for Me are tearing(s) that I feel.. Everything  is mine  and she lives at My expense; and while I give her everything - she - the beautiful statue - is not for Me…

V. 13 - 9/14/21 - My daughter, sanctity in My Will grows in every instant - there is nothing that can escape growing and that the soul cannot let flow in the Infinite Sea of My Will. The most indifferent things - sleep, food, work, etc., can enter into My Will and take their place of honor as agents of My Will. If only the soul wants it so; all things from the greatest to the smallest, can be occasions to enter My Will - which does not happen with virtues. My Will is virtue of Heaven and I alone am enough to keep the soul in every instant in continuous exercise. It is easy for Me to keep her up high above, night and day, in order to keep her exercised in My Will



No comments:

Post a Comment