Thursday, December 12, 2019

48

                                                 
V. 3 - 5/21/00 - The design I have upon you is not of prodigious things and of many things that I could operate in you to show My work; rather, My design is to absorb you in My Will, making you one with It and to make of you a perfect example of uniformity of your will in Mine. In order to arrive at making her will perfectly one with Ours, the soul must render herself invisible. She must imitate Me Who, while I fill the world by keeping it absorbed within Myself and by not being absorbed in it, render Myself invisible for I do not let Myself be seen by anyone. This means that there is no matter in Me…

V. 20 - 12/27/26 - My daughter, the affront that a creature commits by not doing My Will is great. My Will is more than solar light, It invades everyone and everything nor can anyone escape from It - from It’s endless Light! Now, by doing her will, the creature wants to cut through this Light and she forms darkness in It.; but My Will rises and follows It’s course of Light, leaving the creature in the darkness of her will…All this happens to the soul who does her will. Therefore, the most deplorable evil is not to do My Will because once My Will is removed, she dies of coldness for all the celestial goods; she dies of boredom, of tiredness, of weakness because My Will is missing, which makes the joy, the strength and the life of the divine operating arise. She dies of hunger because It’s Light is missing which makes the little field of the soul vegetate and fecundate in order to form the food on which she must live. Creatures think that not doing My will is not a great evil, while, instead It encloses all evils together…And all these goods which do not have their origin in God but start with a human origin are like works swept away by a mighty wind which, with it’s power, reduces cities, villas, sumptuous houses, to dust and makes of them a heap…So, her motto is: God wants it, I want it. If He does not want it, neither do I want it. In addition to this, My Will maintains perfect balance in the whole Creation. It maintains the balance of Love, of Goodness, of Mercy, of Fortitude, of Power and even of Justice. Therefore, when you hear of chastisements and of troubles, it is nothing other than the effect of My balanced Will which, as much as It loves the creatures, is not subject to becoming unbalanced; otherwise, It would be defective and weak if It lost It’s balance. Indeed, all the order and the sanctity of It is here: in It’s perfect balance - always the same, without ever changing.
V. 20 - 1/1/27 - My daughter, the easiest means in order to hasten the coming of My Will upon earth are the knowledge(s) about It. The knowledge(s) bring light and heat and form within themselves the prime act of God, in which the creature finds the first act on which to model her own. If she does not find the first act, the creature does not have the virtue of forming the prime act; therefore the acts, the things which are necessary in order to form this Kingdom, would be missing. See then, what one additional knowledge about My Will means? By carrying the prime act of God within themselves, they will bring with them a magnetic force, a powerful magnet,, in order to draw creatures to repeat the prime act of God. With their light, they will bring the disillusionment of the human will; with their heat, they will soften the hardest hearts to bend before this divine act; and creatures will feel captivated to wanting to model themselves on this act. Therefore, the more knowledge(s) I manifest about My Will, the more quickly is the Kingdom Fiat drawn upon earth.
V. 4 - 2/21/02 - As He was saying this. I saw several Priests, and Jesus, as though lamenting to them, added: My speaking was simple, so much so, that both the learned and the most ignorant could comprehend it, as appears clearly in the Holy Gospel. But the preachers of these times mix so many loops and quibbles with it, that the peoples remain starved and bored. It shows that they do not draw it from the fount of My spring.

V. 4 - 2/24/02 - As I was in my usual state, the Queen Mother came and told me: My daughter, My sorrows, as the prophets say, were a sea of sorrows and in Heaven they have turned into a sea of glory and each of My sorrows has borne the fruit of as many treasures of grace. And just as on earth, they call Me “Star of the Sea” because I guide them to the harbor with certainty, in Heaven, they call Me “Star of Light” for all the Blessed because they are delighted by this Light that My sorrows produced.

V. 11 - 3/15/12 - My daughter My Will is the Sanctity of sanctities. The soul who does My Will, however, small, ignorant, unknown, leaves the other Saints behind in spite of their prodigies, sensational conversions and miracles. Rather, in comparison the souls who do My Will are queens and it is as if all others were at their service. It seems that the souls who do My Will do nothing while they do everything because, being in My Will, they act in a divine manner, in a hidden and surprising way…

                                                                          FIAT !
                                                                   









No comments:

Post a Comment