Sunday, December 15, 2019

42

V. 24 - 9/10/28 - Now, you must know that, indeed, Adam possesses a glory in Heaven that is given to no one else, as holy as he may be, except for My Celestial Mama because no one possesses even one act in the unity of My Divine Will. It was just and decorous for Our Divine Majesty that the first creature who came out of Our creative hands possess more glory than all the others; more so, since the first period of his life was carried out as We wanted. One can say that it was Our Life, Our Will and Our works that flew within him. The first period of the life of Adam is unforgettable for Us, for him and for all of heaven. So, by virtue of this first period of his life, innocent and carried out all in the unity of Our Fiat, Adam possesses such glory and beauty that no one can equal him. At the mere sight of him, all of the Blessed recognize  how beautiful and majestic the creation of the first man was, enriched with so much grace. In looking at him, they can see in him, the incalculable good of the Divine Will in the creature and the joy and happiness that the creature can possess. In him alone, as though within a mirror, the Blessed can see how man was created, the exuberant love that We had for him, the abundance with which We created him. We gave him everything, as much as a creature could contain, to the point of overflowing outside and being able to flood the whole earth…

V. 36 - 10/2/38 - Daughter, in order to arrive to this, I wanted to conquer man by way of love but human perfidy impedes it from Me; therefore, I will use justice, I will sweep the earth, I will take away all the harmful creatures, who like poisonous plants poison the innocent plants; when I will have purified everything, My Truths will find the way in order to give life to the survivors, the balm, the peace that they contain and everyone will receive it ; they will give the kiss of peace to them, to the confusion of whom has not believed Him, indeed condemned; He will reign and I will have My Kingdom upon the earth, that My Will be done as in Heaven so on earth - Jesus  became silent and my poor mind remained devastated by the so many gruesome evils that He invested and will invest the earth. While in this, He made seen the Sovereign Queen with red eyes as blood stained by the so much weeping that She had done but what straights to the heart in seeing My Celestial Mama cry and with Her Maternal accent, with an inexpressible tenderness, crying, She said to me: My dearest daughter, pray together with Me; how My Heart aches in seeing the scourges in which the entire humanity will be enwrapped, the inconstancy of the heads, today they say and tomorrow they unsay it; it will cast the peoples in a sea of sorrows, that it all occurs for the triumph of the Kingdom of the Divine Will… - And yet My Will is at the disposition of everyone, He doesn’t deny Himself to anyone; only who rejects Him, who ungrateful doesn’t want to know Him, voluntarily deprive themselves of Him with Our highest sorrow.

V. 11 - 11/11/15 -So, a divine vein ascends and descends between these souls and Me that keeps consuming their human blood; and the more they share in My wound(of Love) and in My very Life, the larger this divine vein becomes. It becomes so large that they become other Christ(s). And I keep repeating to the Father: “ I am in Heaven but there are other Christs on earth, who are wounded with My same wound, who cry like Me, who suffer, who pray, etc. Therefore, We must pour Our Mercies upon the earth”. Ah! Only those who live in My Volition, who share in My wound, are like Me on earth and will be like Me in Heaven by sharing in the same Glory of My Humanity.

V. 12 - 11/20/17 - My daughter, I am not concerned about the cities, the great things on the earth - I am concerned about souls. The cities, the churches and other things, after they have been destroyed, can be rebuilt. Didn’t I destroy everything in the deluge?. And wasn’t  everything redone again? But if souls are lost, it is forever - there is no one who can give them back to me Ah ! I cry for souls. They have denied Heaven for the earth and I will destroy the earth’ I will make the most beautiful things disappear which, like rope, bind man - Oh, the beautiful living in My Will! I like it so much that I will make disappear all other sanctities under any aspect of virtue in the future generations and I will make the sanctity of living in My Will reappear that are not human sanctities but divine. Their sanctity will be so high that like suns, they will eclipse the most beautiful stars of the saints of the past generations. This is why I want to purge the earth; it is unworthy of these portents of Sanctity.

V. - 14 - 7/28/22 - See, My daughter, I suffered double deaths for each creature - one of love and another of pain. In creating him, I created him as a complex, all of love so that nothing but love was to come out of him, so much so, that that My love and his were to be in continuous currents. However, not only did man not love Me, but ungrateful, he offended Me, so I was to repay My Father for this lack of love, accepting a death for love and of pain for offenses.


No comments:

Post a Comment