Sunday, December 15, 2019

41

V. 20 - 11/6/26 - Therefore let Me finish first, so that, after I have completed it, I may entrust it to the new Apostles of My Will; and you will be able to come to Heaven to see from up there the fruits of the longed for Kingdom of the Eternal Fiat - My daughter, one who lives in My Will, lives in the unity of her Creator, who keeps with Himself, in His unity, the whole Creation. And this unity brings her all the reflections of her Creator, as well as His unity with all Creation in such a way that the living image of the One Who created her can be seen in the soul. So, the soul who lives in My Will, placed in the azure heavens, would be the most beautiful ornament for this azure vault such as to astonish Heave and earth. She would have, all within herself, her Creator, a heaven, a sun, a sea - everything as her own; nor would she lack even the earth, all flowery and the sweet singing of the birds, bearers of the joy and of the harmonious music of their Creator because each created thing contains a divine note. It is not content if It does not see It’s Own beauty in the soul - If It does not find It’s echo, It’s joy and all of Itself.

V. 12 - 3/12/21 - My life, Jesus, if the souls who will live in Your Volition will be rainbows, what will be the colors of these rainbows of peace? And Jesus, all goodness: Their qualities and colors will be fully Divine. They will blaze with the most beautiful and bright colors, which are: Love, Goodness, Wisdom, Power, Sanctity, Mercy and Justice. The variety of these colors will be as light in the darkness of the night and by virtue of these colors, they will make the day arise in the minds of creatures.

V. 12 - 4/15/19 - Now, My Resurrection is the symbol of the souls who will form their sanctity in My Will. The Saints of the past centuries symbolize My Humanity. Although resigned, they did not have continuous acts in My Will; therefore, they did not receive the mark of the sun of My Resurrection but the mark of the works of My Humanity before My Resurrection. Therefore, they will be many; almost like stars, they will form a beautiful ornament to the Heaven of My Humanity. But the Saints of the living in My Will, who will symbolize My Resurrected Humanity, will be few. In fact, many throngs and crowds of people saw My Humanity but few saw My Resurrected Humanity - only the believers, those who were most disposed and I could say, only those who contained the seed of My Will. In fact, if they did not have that seed, they would have lacked the necessary sight to be able to see My Resurrected and Glorious Humanity and therefore, be spectators of My ascent into Heaven. Now, if My Resurrection symbolizes the Saints of the living in My Will - and this with reason - since each act, word step, etc. done in My Will is a divine resurrection that the soul receives; it is a mark of glory that she receives; it is to go out of herself in order to enter the Divinity and to love, work and think, hiding herself in the refulgent Sun of My Volition - what is the wonder if the soul remains fully risen and identified with the very Sun of My Glory and symbolizes My Resurrected Humanity? But few are those who dispose themselves to this because even in sanctity, souls want something for their own good; while the Sanctity of living in My Will has nothing of it’s own - everything is of God. It takes too much for souls to dispose themselves to this - to strip themselves of their own goods. Therefore, they will not be many. You are not in the many but of the few. Therefore, be always attentive to the call and to your continuous flight.

V.12 - 4/7/19 - What disorder in the world! But this disorder is because of the leaders, both civilian and ecclesiastical. Their self-interest and corrupted lives did not have the strength to correct their subjects, therefore they closed their eyes to the evils of the members, since they already showed their own evils; and if they did correct them, it was all in a superficial way because not having the life of that good within themselves, how could they infuse it into others? How many times these perverted leaders have placed the evil before the good, to the extent that the few good were shaken by this behavior of the leaders. Therefore, I will have the leaders struck in a special way.

V. 14 - 7/14/22 - Our Divinity is naturally inclined to generate; It does nothing but generate continuously and all things created by Us carry with them the virtue of generating… This is the reason for so many graces, so many manifestations about My Will; It is the sanctity of My Will that demands that It be known, loved and revered before being place in the soul; so that It will be able to display all It’s virtue and power within her and that It be surrounded by the cortege of Our Own graces. So, everything I do to you is nothing other than equipping and adorning the dwelling of My Will.




No comments:

Post a Comment